Britney Spears' 'In The Zone' Is Now Available On Vinyl

b4goodbye

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll be interesting if MP:GH will be next or if they'll skip over it. I really only want MP:GH if it's a foil gatefold 2LP, else they can keep it. And they should use the international version

Side A
My Prerogative
Toxic
I'm A Slave 4 U
Oops
Me Against The Music

Side B
Stronger
Everytime
Baby One More Time
Crazy Remix
Boys Remix

Side C
Sometimes
Overprotected Remix
Lucky
Outrageous
DLMBTLTK

Side D
BTMYH
I Love Rock N Roll
I'm Not A Girl
I've Just Begun
Do Somethin

I'm not crazy about the colour. I get that they've done a white swirl again to fit the theme of the previous 3 but that blue feels too light for the album cover. I prefer the blue they used in the mock up but nevertheless, her best album is finally on vinyl!

Sidenote: Did anyone else have trouble finding the vinyl on the website? I kept refreshing on new/preorders and it showed the new Destiny's Child album but not ITZ. It was only when I followed UO's Twitter link I finally got to it. Even now, it's still not appearing under preorders but it is coming up under all vinyl and cassettes. Strange website...

1 minute ago, DontTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

I'm not crazy about the colour. I get that they've done a white swirl again to fit the theme of the previous 3 but that blue feels too light for the album cover. I prefer the blue they used in the mock up but nevertheless, her best album is finally on vinyl!

Sidenote: Did anyone else have trouble finding the vinyl on the website? I kept refreshing on new/preorders and it showed the new Destiny's Child album but not ITZ. It was only when I followed UO's Twitter link I finally got to it. Even now, it's still not appearing under preorders but it is coming up under all vinyl and cassettes. Strange website...

I dont love the light blue either, but I guess I like that they're keeping them all the same. They'll look nice next to each other.

Hoping:
Blackout - Orange
Circus - Teal
Femme Fatale - White

7 minutes ago, b4goodbye said:

I dont love the light blue either, but I guess I like that they're keeping them all the same. They'll look nice next to each other.

Hoping:
Blackout - Orange
Circus - Teal
Femme Fatale - White

Blackout should be red and Femme Fatale should be beige, Circus either white or yellow.

In that way it match the album artwork

7 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Blackout should be red and Femme Fatale should be beige, Circus either white or yellow.

In that way it match the album artwork

Considering that the album artwork isn't a huge factor to these vinyls, better to go off the cover---there's more orange hues in the Blackout cover, worried that beige would look too much like the yellow Britney, and Circus is either gonna be red or teal, white/yellow makes no sense

Just now, breatheheavy said:

I bought it :evilpatrick: 

I also bought the 'Britney' one but I never got it. Anyone else get theirs?

Yeah I had shipping delay with Britney. Did you buy multiple copies in your order? I had to call UO and they explained that if you bought more than one copy, they can only ship them in stock together, so multiple copies will delay shipping.

Archived