Britney Spears' 'In The Zone' Is Now Available On Vinyl

b4goodbye

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tig said:

I've been keeping an eye on my shipping status since I ordered the vinyl and it went a little something like this: Ships August 9 > Ships August 16 > Ships August 17 > Has yet to ship

As of today (Aug 17), I haven't received a shipping notification or any further updates on my order. I haven't even been charged for the vinyl yet...I reached out to UO on Twitter and they assured me that my order would be shipping within 24-48 business hours. I'm assuming I'll receive the shipping notification on Monday and if anyone is in the same boat as me, I wouldn't worry just yet. It's coming!!!

you are lucky, when it says "has yet to ship" status means that your order is  ready to ship, sadly is sunday so you will get the shippin confirmation on monday ;)

Mine says the same thing, “order has been processed and shipping conformation within 24-48 hours.” Okay diva fine, we’ll see..  :jackk:

I ordered within minutes of it being available, like I took a fake restroom break at work just to buy it. :cutebrit: 

I really hope it ships soon. Clearly thisizza a case of them not having enough to satisfy all the orders. They oversold to steal our innocent and musically starved B Stan coins.  :mhmnod:

Update: The UO Chat Bot is a ****.  :juggingu:

UO better not be this sloppy with the BLACKOUT Vinyl or us Sloppy Bottoms are gonna kill each other for EVERY LAST COPY. I’m ready to massacre some Visa card holding ******* waiting in-queue on Halloween night for Blackoutney.  :badthoughts: 

Gotta remember to score two copies, one to keep unopened and one to listen to high as God’s **** praising The One True Holy Spearit. *****, I can’t wait. Blackout on vinyl is gonna be Legendary!  :airpls:

6 hours ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

Seriously?! How is that possible! I haven’t gotten a shipping notification yet so this probably happened to me too :( 

I demanded my money back and a gift voucher for a future release.

I had to contact them myself after nearly 2 months to find out I won't be getting a copy. That's not professional! 

4 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Just got my email that the order was shipped. Can’t actually track it but I’m guessing a shipping label was created.

As I said earlier, they told me I wouldn't get a copy.

Guess what? Just got a shipping confirmation.

As a result of their answer, I've ordered it on the Britneystore online and now this?

UO IS A MESS! I've mailed them and told them to cancel the item as THEY told ME to give them the PayPal transaction so they can cancel it. Really upset about the way they take care of this!!!!!

Yesterday:

Spoiler

Hello Sam, 

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately we no longer carry the Britney Spears - In the Zone Limited LP. Please provide your Paypal transaction Id so that we may remove the authorization hold that is on your account.

If you have further questions, please reply to this email. For immediate assistance, please contact us at (800) 282-2200.

Alexis
Urban Outfitters

16 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Dudes. UO are total **********!!!!!

I've went online 15 mins prior to the pre-order release and pre-ordered it straightaway when it became avalaible.

As I still haven't gotten a shipping notification, I deciced to co,tact them and u know what??

THEY SAY THEY WILL REFUND ME AS THEY HAVE NO COPIES AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE F?????????????? Afbeeldingsresultaat voor angry britney gif

I'm really pressed!!! I told them I was really angry I mean I was one of the 5.000 people to get it.

This is just OUTRAGEOUS!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor angry gif

I’m about to cancel the second one I ordered that STILL hasn’t shipped so I can get a discount code for Kim Petras’s EP!when I get outta church. I’ll dm you when I do & u betta call and snatch it! 

16 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’m about to cancel the second one I ordered that STILL hasn’t shipped so I can get a discount code for Kim Petras’s EP!when I get outta church. I’ll dm you when I do & u betta call and snatch it! 

Guess what, now they it was "too far in processing to be cancelled" BUT THEY WERE THE FREAKING ONES THAT TOLD ME I COULDN'T GET ONE ANYMORE SINCE IT WAS SOLD OUT.

Now I'm gonna end up having 2 ITZ vinyls because OF THEIR FAULT.

What. A. F*!#. MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Guess what, now they it was "too far in processing to be cancelled" BUT THEY WERE THE FREAKING ONES THAT TOLD ME I COULDN'T GET ONE ANYMORE SINCE IT WAS SOLD OUT.

Now I'm gonna end up having 2 ITZ vinyls because OF THEIR FAULT.

What. A. F*!#. MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were one of those ******* you could sell your second one for a huge profit. People want this one real bad.

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

not gonna do that, I just want my money back, no profit

Wait for one of them to arrive before cancelling everything. These idiots can make additional mistakes. :rlynow:

Spoiler

Amazon once sent me 3 times the same economy book for university. And it was useless. I opened it like 3 times. :gloria:

On 8/17/2019 at 12:14 AM, jbashful said:

Mine came today... Unlike the others that came in proper vinyl mailers this one came loose in a oversized box that looked  damaged. The top left corner of the album that says Britney is completely bent! I wasn’t planning on opening but now I am curious if the vinyl itself is broken?

That is terrible. I am sorry 

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know why they're so limited, they could drown in our coins if they did more, and if they released the other albums (FF, BJ) 

I think it's related to the licensing rights they get since RCA/Sony has the property rights. UO are only licensing the albums in the form of vinyl and I guess they're limited to a certain amount per contract :whatitellu:

Also the word "limited edition" always sells more, it's called marketing strategy :staysalty:

31 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I think it's related to the licensing rights they get since RCA/Sony has the property rights. UO are only licensing the albums in the form of vinyl and I guess they're limited to a certain amount per contract :whatitellu:

Also the word "limited edition" always sells more, it's called marketing strategy :staysalty:

they could make more units and still label it as "limited edition" though

and yeah, it might be about licensing, but is still dumb, since that would only give them more money. It's like they don't want our money or something  :beynah:

Archived