Speculation: Another VMA Comeback?

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think Britney has plans to put out new music for the time being.

if Britney was to go to the VMA’s again, great. We could get a nice red carpet appearance from her, even a performance. But they are a shitshow now who kiss Beyonce’s ***, they don’t deserve her. 

52 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Yes technically the longest gap between studio albums is ITZ - Blackout. But we still got B In The Mix & Chaotic EP in 2005, as well as a few leaks between the albums. 

Since Glory was released in 2016, we have gotten Hey Ma, Red Hot Lipstick, Let Me Take You There, I’ve Been Loving You Too Long, studio versions of the M&M tour remixes, studio version of Trouble intro from the 2007 VMAs, the clean vocal remix of Tom’s Diner. 

But the longest gap of official music is from Glory till now. Between ITZ and Blackout we got my prerogative, do somethin and someday as singles (and leaks). Meanwhile we got nothing official from glory till now

53 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Yes technically the longest gap between studio albums is ITZ - Blackout. But we still got B In The Mix & Chaotic EP in 2005, as well as a few leaks between the albums. 

Since Glory was released in 2016, we have gotten Hey Ma, Red Hot Lipstick, Let Me Take You There, I’ve Been Loving You Too Long, studio versions of the M&M tour remixes, studio version of Trouble intro from the 2007 VMAs, the clean vocal remix of Tom’s Diner. 

All of those are leaks though, so they don’t really count. We have had no officially released music since Glory. 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The only thing that supports this theory is that it would be the perfect chance for Beyoncé to yet again overshadow her with a 2hr Lion King medley where she'll reveal she secretly had a baby and is calling him Simba

Bro, the accuracy... :gloria::dead:

OK so before Saturday, I completely ruled out any possibility of Britney coming back this year and ive said on here early 2020 at the very earliest.....BUT...…...her tweeting on Saturday about a meeting gave me a hint something was up, then her attending a premiere has made me think shes now slowly easing herself back in the public eye. So now, even though my hopes aren't that high, I  now wouldn't rule out a new album Nov/Dec, if I had to bet money I would still say 2020, but I think theres a chance for end of the year

VMAs seem too soon to be true tbh 

21 hours ago, Shadow. said:

its so funny how literally a month ago this entire fanbase was refusing to support britney's brand and now that the drama has died down its like "sooooo... vma performance? new single?" MESS :tiffcackle:

As much as I'm craving new Britney music, I still refuse to support unless she's good and truly free. It's selfish to want anything else.

On 7/23/2019 at 5:35 PM, PrinceAli89 said:

Don't forget Crucify Me :britdrown:

On 7/23/2019 at 9:40 AM, Born2Die said:

If they let Beyonce do a long *** medley of her Lion King album, I'll be so over the VMAs

Beyonce is one of the best entertainers but shes so self indulgent, i cant stand her. Plus the new album is great for people who share her same heritage, but for me it does nothing. Its a boring album to me. So having to witness 15 mins of boring *** songs- no thank you.:overitkbye:

I have a feeling that’s exactly what’s going to happen this year :tiffcackle:

If that is a possibility, I hope not TBH. They did her dirty in 2016 putting her right after that min beyonce concert.....they legit use her name every year to hype her and they couldn't give her a different time frame during the show?...mess, and award shows are so ill-relevant now-a-days anyways...Id rather her find a way to do something different...or for real just a GREAT music video.  

On 7/23/2019 at 10:17 AM, celebcity88 said:

lol after all these years you guys are still delusional 

I learned to expect the unexpected good or bad when it comes to Britney. I’ll never rule out anything when it comes to her. It seems unlikely but you never know. 

The fact that she performed there with Make Me only a few years ago genuinely surprised me. It makes me wonder what she may be up to. 

Archived