Speculation: Another VMA Comeback?

BritneyOfficial

Obviously Britney made her return to the red carpet yesterday, which was great to see. We’ve seen her activity go up on insta and she’s been working to get back into shape.

The VMAs posted last Wednesday “Imagine being as iconic as Britney Spears” and posted her BOMT performance 

We already know at least some of B10 is recorded. Could we be getting a performance on August 26 and maybe a single August 24?

Thoughts?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we all know that MTV loves to use her name every single year for their horrible show :ohi: Also, the VMA's were good something like 15 years ago lol now it's just a trash show with trash "performers" :lessons: i don't even get excited when she got to perform there, just like when she performed Make Me... It's just not a good show anymore.:bedtime:

Right now is not the best climate for her to come back musically speaking. She has way too much going on in her personal life to release anything right now. I think taking baby steps back into the public eye is ok to stay somewhat relevant, but she probably won’t release anything until late 2020. 

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The only thing that supports this theory is that it would be the perfect chance for Beyoncé to yet again overshadow her with a 2hr Lion King medley where she'll reveal she secretly had a baby and is calling him Simba

If they let Beyonce do a long *** medley of her Lion King album, I'll be so over the VMAs

Beyonce is one of the best entertainers but shes so self indulgent, i cant stand her. Plus the new album is great for people who share her same heritage, but for me it does nothing. Its a boring album to me. So having to witness 15 mins of boring *** songs- no thank you.:overitkbye:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The only thing that supports this theory is that it would be the perfect chance for Beyoncé to yet again overshadow her with a 2hr Lion King medley where she'll reveal she secretly had a baby and is calling him Simba

damn sounds accurate :airpls:

45 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

she probably won’t release anything until late 2020. 

I doubt she’ll wait that long.  That would put 4+ years in between albums, which would be her longest hiatus ever (shortly longer than ITZ -> Blackout, though we got lots of new music during that time).  

30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:gloria:  I just died  right there

45 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I doubt she’ll wait that long.  That would put 4+ years in between albums, which would be her longest hiatus ever (shortly longer than ITZ -> Blackout, though we got lots of new music during that time).  

Yes technically the longest gap between studio albums is ITZ - Blackout. But we still got B In The Mix & Chaotic EP in 2005, as well as a few leaks between the albums. 

Since Glory was released in 2016, we have gotten Hey Ma, Red Hot Lipstick, Let Me Take You There, I’ve Been Loving You Too Long, studio versions of the M&M tour remixes, studio version of Trouble intro from the 2007 VMAs, the clean vocal remix of Tom’s Diner. 

Archived