Is Rebellion on the dark web?

xkhingx

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ll never know if it’s on the web until we find it but I’m fairly sure it still exists somewhere. Not only did Britney have it burned into a CD we heard her listening to in January 2007, but the demand for the song is crazy. It’d be insane to think it’s not in a vault somewhere for some post-career cash-grab in years to come. 

I agree on the "save it for later" theory. 

Even if Britney is saying dark things about some people, thinking that it has been deleted entirely because it was exposing too much it's just crazy. Even if she was saying something real bad, they would have censored the song by deleting some lyrics or else but not the entire thing. We're not in a movie. 
And I'm sure if Britney says some things in it, it would be plain stupid to say it in a song destined to be released and making these people earn even more money. 

I'm sure she's talking about people trying to take advantage on her in real life, fake friends, ect... The people she "let in" as she says in for the record. Not some crazy cult thing (as it was recorded before she met Lou)

They didn't kept it for blackout, people went crazy about it and now they keep it to sell a GH like crazy when she will die of old age. 

The only thing we can hope is that someone leak it before that. I want to jam to it before I'm 70yo. 

16 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Ever since Red Hot Lipstick was found on Bandcamp and it was there since 2013, I feel like Rebellion and other tracks are just hiding in plain sight somewhere, not even on the dark web.

It was on there in 2013? Then why did we not find out about it till last year? 

• Super Mods
23 hours ago, Chitotanas said:

I really don't see **** criminals trading ***** to get a britney spears track :bedtime:

But if they do, that'd be hella funny :demi:

I mean she is a guilty pleasure.

I know a lot of people are closet stans, so the idea of this tough criminal having a soft spot is enduring and hilarious at the same time :tehe:

3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I have a feeling that it'll probably be released once she dies, ALOT of unreleased songs from artists get released once they pass like with Michael Jackson: they managed to make 2-3 albums with ALL of his unreleased songs!

Im sure they'll do the same to Britney

knowing her team they will make a tour of a hologram of brit

You know that video actually points something out in this "rebellion" situation. I don't know if y'all remember but in 2007 the blackout demo CD leaked on the internet and it had a lot of demos on it. 

In this video Britney is listening to a CD with State of Grace, Let Go, Baby Boy, all of them are on the CD that leaked in 2007. All of them except Rebellion. Isn't that weird ? 

16 hours ago, Isla said:

It was on there in 2013? Then why did we not find out about it till last year? 

**** that’s hiding in plain sight is always the stuff that’s harder to find for some reason. I even went onto Bandcamp a few weeks ago and searched her name because I was curious to what would come up. Didn’t find anything exciting but it should go to show us that we should be on the look out more

2 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

You know that video actually points something out in this "rebellion" situation. I don't know if y'all remember but in 2007 the blackout demo CD leaked on the internet and it had a lot of demos on it. 

In this video Britney is listening to a CD with State of Grace, Let Go, Baby Boy, all of them are on the CD that leaked in 2007. All of them except Rebellion. Isn't that weird ? 

People are stating her team is holding the track for the day she dies. I think traders most certainly have that song and they keep it as a sense of status.

the trading world is a hot mess. Unbrokeney said *many* people have I Feel So Free With You but it just won’t leak because...reasons? People just hold onto this stuff. The same can be said with Burn. I 100% believe some people have Rebellion and just won’t leak it because of its status in this fanbase. I just wish they would give it to us.

i hate how people try to make Original Doll/Rebellion/Blackout deeper than they actually are tho. Like shut up about this Illuminati/industry exposing ****. Our girl was just fed up with her record label and her lack of creative control. It’s extremely obvious and it’s clearly nothing more than that. Regardless, I still wanna know what she had to say about it all with this song

Archived