Is Rebellion on the dark web?

xkhingx

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if it were, I'm sure we'd have our hands on it already.. besides, you're not really risking your life by browsing the dark web unless you're doing something illegal and even then, if you do everything right, no one can see what exactly you're doing / browsing.. your internet service provider can see you're using TOR (the browser used to access the dark web) but they can't see what exactly you're doing there.. :idkney: I used it once, browsed a **** market but then chickened out because I remembered reading that clicking on links while browsing the dark web is really risky because you never know what you're gonna get, a link could easily lead you to something illegal, something that you should not be seeing.. :grimace: it's still very thrilling and fascinating though.. :howiroll:

12 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

if it were, I'm sure we'd have our hands on it already.. besides, you're not really risking your life by browsing the dark web unless you're doing something illegal and even then, if you do everything right, no one can see what exactly you're doing / browsing.. your internet service provider can see you're using TOR (the browser used to access the dark web) but they can't see what exactly you're doing there.. :idkney: I used it once, browsed a **** market but then chickened out because I remembered reading that clicking on links while browsing the dark web is really risky because you never know what you're gonna get, a link could easily lead you to something illegal, something that you should not be seeing.. :grimace: it's still very thrilling and fascinating though.. :howiroll:

And what exactly were you doing at a deep web **** market, sweets? :jj: :jj: :jj:

Honestly, though, what you're saying makes sense - "Rebellion" was meant to be for Original Doll, so it was recorded around 2004 / '05. The deep web sure as hell existed before that. It's now 2019 and "Rebellion" is still nowhere to be found, despite us knowing very well that it's real and did exist at some point (those photos Scott Storch's sister posted of a note saying the track was finished, I think). That means that over a span of 24 / 25 years, nobody, not even the most talented hackers among Britney fans n' stans, managed to dig the track up.

There are only two explanations for this, then:

• either "Rebellion" is a file buried in the deepest parts of the deep web, with protection and security on the same level as that of government files (but since government files have been broken into many times in history, even better than that :umomg:)
  • After the track was finished, the track was deleted. Before anyone managed to leak it or anything, it was just... deleted. Like that random file of song lyric practice you have on your laptop from 2 years ago. It wasn't needed anymore so just... BOOM! Put into the bin and erased. Erased so that no one will ever be able to find and enjoy it (or in the case of ya song lyrics, make fun of 'em :queenflopga:

And I think we all know what is the more likely and realistic answer. :crying3:

2 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

And what exactly were you doing at a deep web **** market, sweets? :jj: :jj: :jj:

:jj:

anyways though, I think our only hope at this point to hear the full song is Britney releasing it after she's freed from the cship in September.. not IF she's released but WHEN she's released, still working on that law of attraction.. :badthoughts:

6 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Honestly, though, what you're saying makes sense - "Rebellion" was meant to be for Original Doll, so it was recorded around 2004 / '05. The deep web sure as hell existed before that. It's now 2019 and "Rebellion" is still nowhere to be found, despite us knowing very well that it's real and did exist at some point (those photos Scott Storch's sister posted of a note saying the track was finished, I think). That means that over a span of 24 / 25 years, nobody, not even the most talented hackers among Britney fans n' stans, managed to dig the track up.

There are only two explanations for this, then:

• either "Rebellion" is a file buried in the deepest parts of the deep web, with protection and security on the same level as that of government files (but since government files have been broken into many times in history, even better than that :umomg:)
  • After the track was finished, the track was deleted. Before anyone managed to leak it or anything, it was just... deleted. Like that random file of song lyric practice you have on your laptop from 2 years ago. It wasn't needed anymore so just... BOOM! Put into the bin and erased. Erased so that no one will ever be able to find and enjoy it (or in the case of ya song lyrics, make fun of 'em :queenflopga:

And I think we all know what is the more likely and realistic answer. :crying3:

There is no way it doesn’t exist.Many people have claimed to have it and it has been uploaded to the internet many times and deleted immediately.Of course the people might be lying but why would they?they literally don’t win anything by saying they have Rebellion and team b has their radar(:jj:) on them.

2 hours ago, xkhingx said:

There is no way it doesn’t exist.Many people have claimed to have it and it has been uploaded to the internet many times and deleted immediately.Of course the people might be lying but why would they?they literally don’t win anything by saying they have Rebellion and team b has their radar(:jj:) on them.

Can you say who those people are???

25 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

I don’t but people have been saying that other people have Rebellion and that it’s uploaded on YouTube but gets taken down immediately 

Where did you get that? Cause the last person I remember who used to say that was the liar Jeff Dandurand. 

Archived