NEW IG - Britney in Bikini w/ Sam

annalai23

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Weird how she posts nothing with her kids anymore. Does she have any visitation with them anymore? Somethings off

I was thinking about this earlier, I think it’s either:

- Now she does have full control of her IG she doesn’t want them on there for their privacy (maybe before, her team decided they’d be on there if they wanted to)

- The boys themselves decided they don’t want to be posted on there 

- Someone else has made it so that she legally can’t post pics of them anymore 

OR 

- She doesn’t see them currently :( 

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I was thinking about this earlier, I think it’s either:

- Now she does have full control of her IG she doesn’t want them on there for their privacy (maybe before, her team decided they’d be on there if they wanted to)

- The boys themselves decided they don’t want to be posted on there 

- Someone else has made it so that she legally can’t post pics of them anymore 

OR 

- She doesn’t see them currently :( 

There have been several and many discussions about them. There’s a court update that says that evidence was shown in January and since then she seem to not really see them a lot anymore 

1._. Britney looks like a lettuce (fresh as ****) and her body is a freaking temple.

2._ Sam reminds me my last toy during puberty: a Max Steel that somebody gave me at 12 years old. I used to create dance routines with  Barbie and Max (with a naked Max). 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRazy5oOaN4Xsr2Fz7-vHv

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhQ_15lBSNl13UDlctr1y

10 hours ago, Slayer said:

they both look amazing :cinderellaney:

i love them both together, he makes her so happy! plus he seems like he really cares about her!

Especially he cares for her when even his friend was accomplice the day of the hairdresser, among  other lies that Sam participated .It is very sad that Britney lives surrounded by bad people but it's still sadder that fans believe in people like that.

2 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Especially he cares for her when even his friend was accomplice the day of the hairdresser.It is very sad that Britney lives surrounded by bad people.

I believe Britney is quite naughty herself :cutebrit: 

btw What that self absorbed model is doing now? 

Archived