NEW IG - Britney in Bikini w/ Sam

annalai23

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam A. is the most calculating and bad boyfriend who's has thought of Britney's life.

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

His coldness impresses me.

All this case of corruption and illegal entry into a psychiatric facility and that this idiot is complicit in all this.

22 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Sam A. is the most calculating and bad boyfriend who's has thought of Britney's life.

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

His coldness impresses me.

All this case of corruption and illegal entry into a psychiatric facility and that this idiot is complicit in all this.

49 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

The more I see them together the more I see how stage and fake their relationship is.

Agreed. I hope she’s free soon and able to see things more clearly after some time off and dump this leech. :decisions:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, colormelou said:

Agreed. I hope she’s free soon and able to see things more clearly after some time off and dump this leech. :decisions:

I mean I get it, it’s hollywood where there’s fake relationships everywhere but like her team is really cheap cuz this guy is like a one trick pony. He has no personality, I can count his many face expressions with five fingers. Looking at the clip, it’s like his face is permanently the same thing while Britney is being her goofball self. Either he’s too afraid to look silly or he’s just an air headed gym bro. 

14 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean I get it, it’s hollywood where there’s fake relationships everywhere but like her team is really cheap cuz this guy is like a one trick pony. He has no personality, I can count his many face expressions with five fingers. Looking at the clip, it’s like his face is permanently the same thing while Britney is being her goofball self. Either he’s too afraid to look silly or he’s just an air headed gym bro. 

Airhead is a compliment. This opportunist played along with her team’s lie that she checked herself in voluntarily. Posting how brave she was for that or whatever. :decisions: He’s worse than just a *******.

Oh come on, it's benefitting for her too! She can show the court she is capable of being in a relationsship. Everytime she has a boyfriend, the magazines stop printing about how crazy she is..
She is gaining more by keeping him than being without him right now. It's also a plus they don't live together. 
I think they are friends with mutual agreements, and I loved them on the boat together..

WHat telse me they are real are all the time his posts have been deleted, when he just wanted to share something cute.

Archived