Is Jamie lynn officially the new cash cow?

summer2summer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has always been. She doesn't work for years and seem to have a nice life 

There's no way she would have money to record songs and now this thing. Netflix wouldn't pay for this garbage. 

Probably that award was bought using Britney's money too 

Ya'll can we ease up on Jamie Lynn? She just wants to work.

I know the circumstances are strange and confusing but what else is new in Britney world?

Loucifer Taylor has is a dirty ****, trust, I'm not a fan. She will get hers someday. But we don't know the exact circumstances with Lou in relation to Jamie Lynn.

Remember she still is Brit's baby sister... queen loves her very much.

It’s amazing how powerful Britney’s name is that someone as disposable as JL can even have something that resembles a career in the show biz. 

And to think she had the nerve to say that she got her money through her own hard work. :tifflmao:

JL lost my sympathy when she sold her soul to Loucifer. She’s so simple minded that she let herself be brainwashed by some hollow religious “wisdom” coming from the self proclaimed submissive wife. She ust doesn’t seem that bright. :decisions:

22 minutes ago, colormelou said:

It’s amazing how powerful Britney’s name is that someone as disposable as JL can even have something that resembles a career in the show biz. 

And to think she had the nerve to say that she got her money through her own hard work. :tifflmao:

JL lost my sympathy when she sold her soul to Loucifer. She’s so simple minded that she let herself be brainwashed by some hollow religious “wisdom” coming from the self proclaimed submissive wife. She ust doesn’t seem that bright. :decisions:

Britney's whole fam has ****** themselves, tbh.  Its amazing how ignorant the adults have been. 

7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Britney's whole fam has ****** themselves, tbh.  Its amazing how ignorant the adults have been. 

Yes. I think Jamie is a bit more than just ignorant (he even asked to get more money from the tour merchandise, as if the fact he collects a paycheck to “take care” of his daughter isn’t enough)... but some of them do seem just ignorant.

I don’t even know if I trust Lynne. That whole umbrella incident in 2007 happened because the she was at home with Kevin, not letting Britney in to see the kids. All that while the paparazzi were outside watching. She can’t be let off the hook that easily. As for JL... she just seems dumb - I always remember she was so blown away by one of Loucifier’s religious quotes. Britney deserves so much better than that family. :nochillbrit:

3 hours ago, diegofs said:

She has always been. She doesn't work for years and seem to have a nice life 

There's no way she would have money to record songs and now this thing. Netflix wouldn't pay for this garbage. 

Probably that award was bought using Britney's money too 

She did get $1 mil for baby Maddie pics and no doubt she’s sold magazine deals over the years. She did leave and sell her home Nashville pretty quickly though so I imagine the money got thinner.

she was suspected to be in a CDaN blind that I posted on here about a singer who bought her own writers award. As soon as I posted it on exhale it was removed from their site... we know lou reads this site so. 

Tho her husband though seems allegedly shady ... and y’all say Dad Spears is crooked. if you look at the husbands name on the board of Louisiana websites he has over 20 companies he has ever registered within a 10- year period with different types of business. He says he’s a media engineer but he’s a truckers depot manager who also had some kind of bond/money business, data storage company, has multi realty and backs a real estate agent?? 

Also, I don’t think Netflix pays THAT good, actors take it because it’s regular work. She’s a supporting role and has been out of work for what 12 years... and she landed this job, I mean Chris Klein is in this... what’s he been in lately?  Still I hope it’s good and she does well because it’s a big jump. Make sure she’s going to the cast luncheons she wasn’t  pictured at and not spending all her time away in her hotel room, I hope this is it for her.

Lous company was named in the page six article about this announcement so likely she did help get it...

Archived