Is Jamie lynn officially the new cash cow?

summer2summer

Jamie Lynn loves Loucifer bc Loucifer is basically the only one who believes JL has some talent and give her some work.

I just can't wait for Britney to be a fenix next year, with a whole new and powerful team to put Tristar/Lou/Jamie/Larry to dusttttt, I need Dracarisney in 2020. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Jamie Lynn loves Loucifer bc Loucifer is basically the only one who believes JL has some talent and give her some work.

I just can't wait for Britney to be a fenix next year, with a whole new and powerful team to put Tristar/Lou/Jamie/Larry to dusttttt, I need Dracarisney in 2020. 

But why does Jamie Lynn loves to Lou who has done for her personal and professional life?When Zoey her manager era Grace.We are talking about a person who is hurting her own sister.I wonder how Britney would feel when she was afraid of Lou and now she is in the life of her sister and nieces.

If you were Britney Spears’ sister you’d be a “cash cow” too and you would love it.

Beyonce’s sister is a cash cow. Jessica Simpson’s sister is a cash cow. Kim Kardashian’s 40 sisters are cash cows.

You guys are spinning out of control. If you have an immediate pathway to fame via a relative and not working a 9-5, you’d be first in line for it.

2 hours ago, JP9101 said:

She was pretty when she was a kid 

what happened? Now, she looks like an old and grumpy lady :decisions:

Why are you attacking her for landing a job? I can understand Britney’s dad being a target for you (considering he’s the conservator), but why her little sister?

Calm down, folks. Jamie Lynn needs to pay her light bill.

33 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If you were Britney Spears’ sister you’d be a “cash cow” too and you would love it.

Beyonce’s sister is a cash cow. Jessica Simpson’s sister is a cash cow. Kim Kardashian’s 40 sisters are cash cows.

You guys are spinning out of control. If you have an immediate pathway to fame via a relative and not working a 9-5, you’d be first in line for it.

Jamie Lynn was a successful actress on “Zoey 102.” Solange is a professional boxer. Ashlee Simpson is a professional lipsyncher, and Kim Kardashian’s 40 sisters are professional drama queens. Do NOT come for any of them like that. :schoolingtime:

14 hours ago, summer2summer said:

I guess they gave up on milking Britney's career. I wonder if Lou is behind this too? 

They're so money hungry it is insane. I also remember when we were in the midst of the Freebritney movement jamie spears was seen with jamie lynn at the nickelodeon offices. :whatitellu:

This thread is disgusting.  

10 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Why are you attacking her for landing a job? I can understand Britney’s dad being a target for you (considering he’s the conservator), but why her little sister?

Calm down, folks. Jamie Lynn needs to pay her light bill.

I’m not attacking :jj: I just though she was really pretty when she was little she was like a little Britney clon ... now she looks like an auntie :jj:

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Why can't Britney get more of these opportunities?  She has expressed the desire to do more acting publicly. 

Cuz she can’t make that call. I’m sure the money was in her perfumes and performing so obviously they wouldn’t want her wasting time on acting roles that don’t pay as much as getting percentages of sales 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am asking @Just Because - they seem to have inside knowledge

Yeah but I think that’s my theory, acting is not lucrative as her music career ( I know ironic) but people know her more as a musician than an actress. Her back catalogue is worth a lot so it would make sense for her (in their mind) to continue music. Plus I think they tried that with Xfactor and it didn’t work out can you imagine in a set, they already get nervous when she does live interviews cuz she can just say anything. 

Archived