Lou Taylor SUES LT Gay Demon Exorcist Website

I mean, you can't just make things up and post them. However, like how dump is she this supposed entertainment genius not owning those URL's already! It is no wonder that Britney's promo is so old fashioned.  All of this is funny and the law suits are complete crap...but their pockets are deeper than Fan's sooooo all yall posting conspiracy theories better watch out

...like I said only post confirmed facts/public records

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, colormelou said:

I wonder which account Loucifier will log in to first to justify this mess, Just Because or colormefresh... :joanne:

Nah, she's going to bring cheesebrits back to condescend to us all. I'm excited.

39 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i mean did he think that wouldnt happen?

'Your #1 source for the gay demon exorcist'. 

:cackling:

He doesn't seem scared, lmfao. She doesn't really have a case at all, frankly. He's not profiting from it.

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
39 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I caught wind of this a few days ago as well and I gave them the same advice as I gave Anthony. Apologize, retract / attempt to work it out amicably and out of court. This all seems like a giant headache and unnecessary stress for both parties. No one wins here. :bedtime:

the thing is, had anyone even caught up on that fake website before this? I think if any, suing him just puts more attention on the "fake claims" they're doing against Lou Taylor, thanks to sites like DailyMail writing about it. 

But of course, being a normal people, I wouldn't want to be involved in any legal matters, if I don't have the money to defend myself, so probably it's better to just apologize, but we'll see. 

• Like 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

55 minutes ago, marioh said:

It's all these people ever do - sue others when things don't go their way...

Yeah snd lets not forget who is paying for all these lawyers - its coming out of Britney's pockets. So they dont care if they lose.

If they win the cases - its a win for them publicly 

If they lose - oh well, add that to the conservatorship expenses. 

Lou and Big Jamie lose nothing. Its not they're money they are throwing away. So of course here comes the frivolous cases.

Remember the musician Danny Tate who was reduced to bankruptcy after coming out of conservatorship because of his conservators legal fees

• Like 4

So funny they expect us to believe their narrative that Britney can barely breathe on her own and they have her best interests at heart when, instead of clearing anything up or being remotely honest with us over the last 10 years, they just sue anybody who disagrees with their tripe. 

I’m loving the guilty conscience jump out. Burn, Loucifer, burn. 

:imdying:

• Like 4