Lou Taylor SUES LT Gay Demon Exorcist Website

CrystalDorris

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

Yeah snd lets not forget who is paying for all these lawyers - its coming out of Britney's pockets. So they dont care if they lose.

If they win the cases - its a win for them publicly 

If they lose - oh well, add that to the conservatorship expenses. 

Lou and Big Jamie lose nothing. Its not they're money they are throwing away. So of course here comes the frivolous cases.

Remember the musician Danny Tate who was reduced to bankruptcy after coming out of conservatorship because of his conservators legal fees

Danny Tate has a REALLY sad conservatorship story. I read this, and a i found out that these TV SHOWS knew what was going on and the did NOTHING to help Danny from his conservator brother

For roughly a year, Tate was without his email and the studio equipment he makes a living with by composing jingles for the Ellen DeGeneres Show, the Tyra Banks Show, The Bachelor and Entertainment Tonight. TV producer requests for new material languished when David began intercepting Tate's email. He deactivated Tate's cell phone. He confiscated $150,000 worth of recording equipment

16 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I caught wind of this a few days ago as well and I gave them the same advice as I gave Anthony. Apologize, retract / attempt to work it out amicably and out of court. This all seems like a giant headache and unnecessary stress for both parties. No one wins here. :bedtime:

Jordan we get it . You're afraid and scared for your website , it's completely understandable and i'd do the same . However , we're fighting the good fight , the fight that even YOU have been preaching about since 07. You've always stated about how the C-ship was the worst thing and the most evil thing to ever happen to Britney and you used to get TRASHED for it and be called " sam's *****" . 

Why must we back out and bail now? The truth needs to be out one way or another. We've started this , and their suing fans is  the perfect proof for their crimes. What's the worst thing they can do to a fan? Jail? Im pretty sure it'll be days and it will backfire on them majorly.  

Let's be in it all togethet until this criminal financial abuse is over. Even if it meant to attack the judge next if she does not do anything. 

39 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Let's be in it all togethet until this criminal financial abuse is over.

Even if it meant to attack the judge next if she does not do anything. 

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney x factor face gif 

Yeah, bet She's using autotune:deadbanana:, just like Demi L.

Another  article on this:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/britney-spears-business-manager-lou-taylor-free-britney-lawsuit

Please spread/share the article. Loulou may not fear the cost of suing ppl as its not coming out of her pocket win or lose, but shes starting to learn there is such thing as bad publicity. She did this to herself. Karma in action. 

Heres quotes from the article:

Britney Spears' business manager, Lou Taylor, sued over websites for the #FreeBritney movement that used her name in their domain names.

Taylor filed a defamation lawsuit against a man named Bryan Kuchar, who reportedly owned the domain names loumtaylor.com and loumtaylor.net.

Taylor, who manages the business affairs of Spears, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez and Mary J. Blige, among others, claimed that Kuchar deliberately tried to "mislead internet users" and "tarnish Taylor's name and mark," according to court documents obtained by The Daily Mail.

Loumtaylor.com, which has since been taken down, boasted that it was the "#1 source for the gay demon exorcist," while loumtaylor.net — which remained active as of press time — lists itself as the "2nd source for the gay demon exorcist."

The sites have "Free Britney" emblazoned on them.

Loumtaylor.net has a disclaimer that reads in part, "This website, the posts and the publishers are in no way affiliated with Lou M. Taylor or Tri Star Sport & Entertainment Group."

The site links out to several articles, including one asking whether Taylor bankrupted the Britney Spears Foundation and another speculating whether Taylor attempted to take over rocker Courtney Love's estate and claiming that Taylor tried working with Lindsay Lohan.

The Daily Mail reported that on the since-deleted loumtaylor.com, an article was posted with the headline, "Britney Spears' Alleged Leaked Emails Attack Father, Call Business Manager a 'Stalker.'"

Spears herself claimed in April that the emails in question were actually written by her former manager, Sam Lutfi, against whom she and her family have a restraining order.

Lufti denied Spears' allegation, writing on Instagram, "Nice try Lou but this isn't going to work this time around. Britney's Instagram post has accused me of fabricating e-mails [sic] of hers that have been circulating recently. I can unequivocally state that I never wrote nor had access to her email. Her team's desperate attempt to deflect negative attention onto me (yet again) is a rather ineffective way to overshadow the #FreeBritney movement. In addition to making certain people in her camp look bad, the e-mails in question show a woman capable of running her own life, a narrative they apparently want to hide."

In the lawsuit, which seeks damages to be determined in court, Taylor claims, "Kuchar knew, or had reason to know, such statements were false and would be harmful to Taylor and her business interests." The suit also alleges that Kuchar was trying to "exploit Taylor's fame and goodwill for Kuchar's own commercial gain" with the site's potential for advertising.

In April, Spears canceled her Las Vegas "Domination" residency before its kickoff after her father, Jamie Spears, fell ill. She spent time in a mental health clinic to cope with the stress associated with her father's health issues.

Since leaving treatment, Britney has been working out furiously following the publication of paparazzi photos she deemed unflattering. She most recently enjoyed beach vacations with longtime boyfriend Sam Asghari in Miami and mom Lynne in Turks and Caicos.

Last month, Jamie Spears sued another #FreeBritney blogger for defamation.

The lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles, claims that Absolute Britney website creator, Anthony Elia, made false and malicious claims that Jamie and his conservatorship controlled Britney's Instagram account to make her seem less stable and more in need of psychiatric help than she actually is.

14 hours ago, maquisl said:

So this is how they are trying to make money now? Suing the fans? :mj:

Yay! Let's keep destroying her fanbase. :letitburn:

Girl, these people ain't rich. They won't get a dime, more than likely it won't go to court. If I were the fan's I would find a media hungry lawyer and counter due for harassment 

....oh my whole family is full of lawyers and I work for a large company as a project manger that does  online rep management, social media, online advertising, and all digital platforms including Sitecore. So if anyone needs help or advice I am happy to give it out for free...if there aren't any able bodied lawyers/online marketers already here! <3 

I thought she deleted her Instagram.. I can’t find it or even search for her...(I guess she has me blocked :jj:)

anyway her post sounds so “campaign-ish” and fake. Like she’s trying so hard to be oppressed and a victim she’s scrapping the barrel and crying about Britney gays online dragging her irrelevant name to dirt. It makes her look pompous af acting like her name is this big untouchable glowing thing and now that the poors know she’s a nasty woman she is flipping tables over and suing with the money she stole from Britney lmfao :tiffcackle: somebody doesn’t want to let go of their mansions :tiffcackle: also isn’t Lou (also “M”) Taylor the name of some pro baseball player? I only say that bc I’ve searched the name before and he’s usually the first thing to show up. And he’s a snack :demi: darn those gay demons! :crying1: (:groovin:)

On 7/10/2019 at 4:53 PM, breatheheavy said:

I caught wind of this a few days ago as well and I gave them the same advice as I gave Anthony. Apologize, retract / attempt to work it out amicably and out of court. This all seems like a giant headache and unnecessary stress for both parties. No one wins here. :bedtime:

An apology :tifflmao:

The only person who should be issuing apologies is Loucifer. I'd rather die than spill any fake apology to her. 

I do not own LouMTaylor.net and do not have any involvement with that website. The ad space the complaint is laughable AF:

https://beautifulthemes.com/themes/everest-news/

Same exact site.as LouMTaylor.com  You have to purchase the premium version of this theme to place ads on the site, which I did not do and had no intention of "selling ad space" :tiffeyeroll:

I took my site down on 06/05 after her lawyers obtained my information in a very unethical manner and harassed me (

Let's go to court Loucifer and you'll get exposed there

Related image

• Super Mods
On 7/10/2019 at 5:32 PM, Dark.Knight said:

TI can see the next lawsuit:

"Jamie Spears sues again @breatheheavy for profiting on Britney Spears' brand by creating a message forum where people can post freely without Mr. Spears' approval"

“The gays are talking about my client Britney Jean!!!!!!!” 

tenor.gif

Wait @Dark.Knight turn your private messages on because I have tea to spill that I think you’d appreciate. :queenflopga:

So she or her lawyers hires a Private investigator who had a website called spy4hire (is spying legal in US ?) 

The private investigator impersonate Sam L (illegal), she got her lawyers harrasing @BKSTYL3 even after he took the website down, and now she want to come and sue him because she got made another site is up exposing her *** and the website itself said it's owned & managed by someone else. She really has some nerves, why she didn't sue Sam L for those emails ? she better log off of Britney's instagram and get real. She wanted to be part of Britney's life, well welcome to the jungle ***** 

12 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

An apology :tifflmao:

The only person who should be issuing apologies is Loucifer. I'd rather die than spill any fake apology to her. 

I do not own LouMTaylor.net and do not have any involvement with that website. The ad space the complaint is laughable AF:

https://beautifulthemes.com/themes/everest-news/

Same exact site.as LouMTaylor.com  You have to purchase the premium version of this theme to place ads on the site, which I did not do and had no intention of "selling ad space" :tiffeyeroll:

I took my site down on 06/05 after her lawyers obtained my information in a very unethical manner and harassed me (

Let's go to court Loucifer and you'll get exposed there

Related image

ee372dd14ddc16c0e44da20d0c3f3f677ebbde90

Archived