New Britney Blind - Possible Retirement

MyQueenBritney

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly? i don't mind, as a fan, that she "retires" for a while and enjoys her family life. She can come back whenever she wants as long as she's genuinely happy and ready 100%. if i was her manager i would try to get her endorsements with brands and make her do other fun stuff 

3 minutes ago, Itsbad_imsad said:

Can’t see this happening. 1. Kevin lives in California so custody would be tricky 2. I doubt Sam would move there 3. She would get so bored in Louisiana

Sis is coming for full custody as soon as she's free lmao she loves her kids and hates Kevin, just solve the equation :bwink:

I can’t imsgine her never making music again. No matter how much she might have been pressured to do some of the things it in her blood to make music. So I’m not sure if I’m delusional but even if she takes a big break she will come back to it. 

7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Good. Her social media needs to be either shut or managed by record label

She needs to lay low and travel the world to seek mental health therapy for a few years. 

No it doesn't. She should be able to express herself by whichever means she feels necessary. If people don't like it they can go and watch Cardi B pop her pu$$y or whatever the **** else. She shouldn't have to be 'managed' just because her content is not what people expect of her as a celebrity. You are part of the problem.

34 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

No it doesn't. She should be able to express herself by whichever means she feels necessary. If people don't like it they can go and watch Cardi B pop her pu$$y or whatever the **** else. She shouldn't have to be 'managed' just because her content is not what people expect of her as a celebrity. You are part of the problem.

So you , me fans and the public can scrutinize her every little action under a microscope? 

Im just saying she owes us nothing. 

49 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

This! Fans want Britney “free” so long as it’s what they want her to do and say. Since when has defending yourself from detractors or saying what’s on your mind a negative thing? Do some of you prefer that she post random inspirational quotes and memes like she used to? I prefer this Britney. This is the most uninhibited and normal we’ve seen of her since her prime. She’s not going to suddenly act like a Rhodes Scholar, that’s not our Britney. Our Britney is a sweet, goofy and spontaneous girly girl who likes her impromptu fashion shows and too many emojis in her insta captions and her filters. She’s a normal, single 37 year old mother on social media just being herself. Some of you confuse me. Do you want a robot or BRITNEY? I want Brit Brit!

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

So you , me fans and the public can scrutinize her every little action under a microscope? 

Im just saying she owes us nothing. 

She’s a tough girl, she might not like it and expresses it but I’m sure that’s the least of her worries. Whats more important to her is to be the actual ringleader of this circus. She wants control of her life and to do what she wants. She likes her job, she knows what comes with it but it’s worth it because if she’s out of her restraints, she’s able to freely express herself and to make music she wants and to dictate what direction her career wants. She talked about her future in her blogs and to me it screams nothing of retirement. Maybe she might not be a popstar but she wanted to produce, write, so other things. As an artist you will get feedback whether good or bad but that’s better than a group of manipulating people telling you how to live your life and think they know you better. 

As long as she is happy then that's all that matters. Unless of course she still wants to record music as a hobby or she changes her mind. But at the end of the day, she doesn't need to prove herself to anyone anymore. She has nine albums worth of material for fans to enjoy and she has worked nonstop since she was a teenager.

Archived