New Britney Blind - Possible Retirement

MyQueenBritney

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t blame her. I blame the sewer rats who think it’s ok to put arbitrary expectations and limitations on another human being. 

Freebritney means FREE to do whatever the **** she wants to do. Free to B herself 100%. 

That’s what I want. That’s what you all should want. 

10 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

So CDAN just posted this new Blind item about Britney. What do you guys think?

Things are looking up for those who want the permanent A list "singer" to be able to retire to her home state and not have to work for others any longer

This has to be fake. Didn’t Jamie petitioned for the conservatorship to be valid in Louisiana? Unless this is why he petitioned...

3 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Sis is coming for full custody as soon as she's free lmao she loves her kids and hates Kevin, just solve the equation :bwink:

She doesn’t even get to see them a lot. You thinks she can go for custody? They don’t live with her 

Yeah, because she's just going to leave Preston and Jayden behind. How can any of you buy this one, knowing how much she loves her boys? 

Spoiler

Though, honestly, with the amount of **** y'all all talked about her videos, I wouldn't blame her. **** these people, Britney. **** 'em all.

6 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Yeah, because she's just going to leave Preston and Jayden behind. How can any of you buy this one, knowing how much she loves her boys? 

Hide contents

Though, honestly, with the amount of **** y'all all talked about her videos, I wouldn't blame her. **** these people, Britney. **** 'em all.

girl's about to get her custody, *****. 

16 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

She doesn’t even get to see them a lot. You thinks she can go for custody? They don’t live with her 

I think* she could try, once she proves she is capable and stable. Lmao for starters she can provide them a much calmer familiar environment (Kevin has lots of children, IIRC) and also is much richer than Kevin.

14 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She has contracts to fulfill

Vegas is still postponed

Elizabeth Arden still there

I doubt she's retiring

Vegas is done. I can promise they’re working on getting her released from her contract right now because they’re shopping new artists at the moment.

She doesn’t hand make her perfumes. She doesn’t even do photo shoots for them. They use her name and image. Elizabeth Taylor’s perfumes are still going strong and she’s long dead. 

15 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Vegas is done. I can promise they’re working on getting her released from her contract right now because they’re shopping new artists at the moment.

She doesn’t hand make her perfumes. She doesn’t even do photo shoots for them. They use her name and image. Elizabeth Taylor’s perfumes are still going strong and she’s long dead. 

It will be up to Britney especially if she's released from the conservatorship as far as Vegas

You obviously missed the photo shoots she done for a few of her fragrances.

2 hours ago, northfacing said:

girl's about to get her custody, *****. 

No judge is going to hand over custody so soon after she has been deemed mentally unfit to do anything for the last 10 years. It’s not that easy. By the time she has a case they boys will be 18 already. She might get more time but never full custody. 

32 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It will be up to Britney especially if she's released from the conservatorship as far as Vegas

You obviously missed the photo shoots she done for a few of her fragrances.

...it will not be up to Britney. The contract was written around her conservatorship. Britney legally cannot even sign a contract. 

54 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She has contracts to fulfill

Vegas is still postponed

Elizabeth Arden still there

I doubt she's retiring

Pretty sure the EA contract is nearly up.  Shes done over 20 editions, not many more to go.  They were releasing perfumes like ‘believe’ when Britney had obviously no say in them at all. What makes you think they can’t do that again.

also we know britney has anxiety, it’s very unlikely she is going to want to return to a stage after all this, an alternatively how can her team market a show when the team have all been uncovered lying. I cannot see her coming back for a while

36 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Pretty sure the EA contract is nearly up.  Shes done over 20 editions, not many more to go.  They were releasing perfumes like ‘believe’ when Britney had obviously no say in them at all. What makes you think they can’t do that again.

also we know britney has anxiety, it’s very unlikely she is going to want to return to a stage after all this, an alternatively how can her team market a show when the team have all been uncovered lying. I cannot see her coming back for a while

She made a lot of money for Vegas and Elizabeth,  the door is still open over there with them.

Her father, manager and business manager are shook because they know if she gets out of the conservatorship that they are terminated asap and none of are successful outside of her.

Archived