#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

God what a fraud on an era if this happens :( 

I honestly do not see the problem with this as long as this happens a long, long ways distance from now, enabling her to come back fresh faced, rejuvenated about music, performing.

I don't see why not AS LONG as she takes a SUBSTANTIAL TIME OFF, which is what I (and many others) pointed out should have happened in either after 2009 or the last residency.

• Like 1

I find it strange that Britney's family isn't a valid source to you, whether its through liking comments or saying they're silence because they can't spea, but Dr. Phil says "this is America" and suddenly he's a valid source....

...lets be real, Britney's been declared unable to take care of herself, even though SHE hasn't been able to speak for herself (Public record). She has been denied the ability to get an attorney (with a history in guardianships being abused) and on top of everything, has had a team of people put a ghost singer on an album and promoted it as "personal". 

If something isn't making you say "this is odd", you need to reread the entire thread, and look back at the past 10 years.

Also, if we want to look at America as some sort of leader in privacy, mental health or leader in treating people with dignity and respecting rights, we wouldn't be still seeing articles about Britney as a crazy, headshaving mentally unstable who got divorced even though the media drove her to that point.

56 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

12 active companies under James Spears, that is more than Beyonce or Rihanna or Justin Timberlake for exemple, and i mean way more, all of them have 4 / 5 active companies max

So is this good or bad for Britney?  Don't care whether her father or the rest of her mostly pathetic family (sans her sister) has money or not.

Just saying, things like her fragrance royalties + the touring she's doing since Circus should make her overall assets over $100 million.

21 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Bad because those companies are James companies, not Britney's. We know how much he makes with the c-ship but don't know all money involved and contracted involved with those companies . The fact that there are so many companies, including some of them who are really unclear about what they are about is a BIG RED FLAG 

Another flag is how he keeps creating companies for each era to deal with stuff that the other companies already covered, like Britney Touring/Atara Tours/the FF one/Belsomething Tours

• Like 8
14 hours ago, colormefresh said:

No, it seems like you’re all scorned lovers and you have a bone to pick.

Yall know she is not being ~held against her will~ 

She wasn't being held against her conservator's will, she doesn't have rights to say where she is held.  So I guess if you are referring to the conservator then it us consentual but we all know it wasn't Britney's choice.

23 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

What hapened with Will.I.Am and Randy? I don't feel like reading the last 2 pages.

When-Anyone-Tries-Speak-You-Before-Youve-Had-Coffee.gif

They are starting a new podcast on Monday where they'll be discussing their experiences by working with Britney for the past few years and how they believe in the #FreeBritney movement.

The first episode will be called "How will.i.am came up with the Britney Army term and eventually produced her most iconic album". 

Other topics they'll be talking about are

"Randee took Britney's most iconic picture"

Spoiler

8bfb754f747f372821b3554798b66a7d.jpg

and "Randee created the best Britney Spears video ever"

Spoiler

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

They are starting a new podcast on Monday where they'll be discussing their experiences by working with Britney for the past few years and how they believe in the #FreeBritney movement.

The first episode will be called "How will.i.am came up with the Britney Army term and eventually produced her most iconic album". 

Other topics they'll be talking about are

"Randee took Britney's most iconic picture"

Reveal hidden contents

8bfb754f747f372821b3554798b66a7d.jpg

and "Randee created the best Britney Spears video ever"

Hide contents

Just that? Man, that is not going to help the FreeBritney and I was hoping more tea from Will.I.Am:mj:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Another flag is how he keeps creating companies for each era to deal with stuff that the other companies already covered, like Britney Touring/Atara Tours/the FF one/Belsomething Tours

Exactly ! or publishing companies that don't publishe anything, or a record label for 1 live dvd / audio and another one empty .

I mean come on... if the authorities could just decide investigate this bs, it's definitely worth take a look .

Oh and i can't find any employees in those companies on linkedin , like they have adress 1000 adress for all those companies, Jamie ask for a raise for office and stuff , yet can not find a single one employee of them on the net 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Just that? Man, that is not going to help the FreeBritney and I was hoping more tea from Will.I.Am:mj:

well, that's just the first episodes, but they'll eventually reveal some details about every project they worked on as the weeks go by :yaknow: 

Spoiler

I mean, I'm assuming all that because of the post he liked :demi:

• Like 2