#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

49 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

wtf who said genocide

Ironically enough, apparently a Russian fan. You’d think they’d be very familiar with what constitutes a genocide, given their nation is historically nearly always committing, or actively planning to commit, yet another one (against their own people or other nations; Russian genocide is about as hardcore as everything else Russian—I’ll never understand why ****** is called “the most evil man ever” when Stalin’s death toll of 20 million was more than thrice that of the former, but that’s another tangent for another time). 

Edit: For clarification, I’m only calling out Russia because that’s where the fan was from; obviously, the US has committed just as many atrocities, if not more. We are just better at hiding it because we want to appear morally superior, whereas Russia doesn’t care about that. 

6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Ironically enough, apparently a Russian fan. You’d think they’d be very familiar with what constitutes a genocide, given their nation is historically nearly always committing, or actively planning to commit, yet another one (against their own people or other nations; Russian genocide is about as hardcore as everything else Russian—I’ll never understand why ****** is called “the most evil man ever” when Stalin’s death toll of 20 million was more than thrice that of the former, but that’s another tangent for another time). 

i need to read that caption, maybe what they meant got lost in translation bc that's wild lmfao

edit: ok I read it and that's extreme :qtbrit:

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Let's not forget that time Xtina predicted the #FreeBritney movement and wrote a song about it for her 2018 album Liberation:

2. "Sick of Sittin'"

"Don't try to tell me I'm crazy
It's good pay, but it's slavery
I can't live with these chains on me
I have to get free"

The Xtina song that always reminds me of Britney’s situation, and just the music industry in general, is a bonus track called “Birds of Prey” (no clue why it wound up relegated to bonus status rather than standard track list; it’s one of her best in my opinion).

But the lyrics and overall vibe are really creepy, and I think reflective of whatever BS Xtina also faced from her (same) record label at the time of release (Bionic era), given she’s never really been the same since in terms of passion and creative control.

I assume it’s quite similar to how the completed “Rebellion” likely sounds, but that’s complete speculation on my part.

BOP is worth a listen, though.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

i need to read that caption, maybe what they meant got lost in translation bc that's wild lmfao

Yeah, but it’s unfortunately not just an outlier by a non-native speaker; I’ve seen several people on HERE refer to Britney’s situation as “the greatest civil rights violation in history,” and hyperbole like that is nearly just as ludicrous and fictitious as the term genocide.

Again, her situation is terrible, and I don’t take it lightly in the slightest, but anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of history (or even current events) won’t take the remainder of what a Britney fan says seriously once they’ve said something akin to “the greatest human rights violation ever” in reference to a popstar. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah, but it’s unfortunately not just an outlier by a non-native speaker; I’ve seen several people on HERE refer to Britney’s situation as “the greatest civil rights violation in history,” and hyperbole like that is nearly just as ludicrous and fictitious as the term genocide.

Again, her situation is terrible, and I don’t take it lightly in the slightest, but anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of history (or even current events) won’t take the remainder of what a Britney fan says seriously once they’ve said something akin to “the greatest human rights violation ever” in reference to a popstar. 

one of the greatest civil rights violations in history is stan banter, do not worry

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

"ONE OF the greatest civil rights violation in history" :lemmetellu:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

"ONE OF the greatest civil rights violation in history" :lemmetellu:

The majority of Americans somehow don’t even think the imprisonment and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians for 3/4 of a century is a civil rights violation, so I doubt we can get them on board even with that qualifier. 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

I loved it when he said THIS IS AMERICA and non of this happening out there.... LOL

Everytime my friends from states come to Europe to visit they say that even to walk down the street feels safer in here... No offence tho, I love states and I always have a wonderful time out there... 

He means the psychiatric system isn’t so corrupt that you can just toss someone in there for whatever reason lmao.

And he’s right. It’s hard enough to get a 5150, let alone 4 months.

18 minutes ago, Thelionheart263 said:

Lou & co's recipe to make money out of Britney and contrast homosexuality so far:

Step 1: Lock Britney in a c-ship and rig the court-system so She cant escape it
Step 2: Keep Britney assertive and cooperative by threatening to take away her children 
Step 3: Cash-out the gays by selling them products that use the 'Britney brand' but require little inputs from Britney: dozens of perfumes, Myah Marie's albums, hundreds of shows in which Britney doesn't sing/talk but mechanically repeats an armography routine. The logic behind this is that it's easier to keep Britney quiet when there's little involvement.
Step 4: Take productivity bonuses, fees, and raise their wages with the cash made (look at c-ship documents).
Cross-selling option: use Britney social media accounts to promote Lou/Larry's businesses and have A-list celebrities on their pay-check (Miley, J-Lo, Meghan...)
Step 5: Use gays' money to finance anti-gay churches.

Repeat it for 12 years and intimidate who tries to expose the system (Jordan knows something about it). 

Personally, I want her team to hear it loud and clear: I wont buy anything again until c-ship ends and Loucifer resigns, because buying Vegas tickets and merchandise = finance organisations that campaign against gay families - gay marriage. Loucifer & husband  were probably laughing hard when planning all this: She had us paying to sabotage ourselves.

(Usually I just read the forum but today I felt the need to register and give my 2 cents on the matter).