#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

43 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

Yeah I’ve noticed that, jewelry is always a thing for her. This looks like an evil eye charm.. its big in Muslim and Jewish faith and is meant to ward off the evil eye of those who are jealous and wish bad things on you

Yeah, in latinoamerica are a big thing too and ward off jealous people and "mal de ojo",  cuz some people use voodoo against you. That reminds me the lyrics from rebellion. "The voodoo that they doooo" 

• Like 2

Two days ago I was driving from a very long trip and my only option was Britney Jean and I really enjoy it...mostly trying to identify Britney's vocals. And I think Britney sounds just like in Femme Fatale. I think will had a great visión for the album but something happened Team Britney style. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

Receipts? 

2019 is really the weirdest year ever, suddenly Randee and Will are good and Lou was the real enemy all along? :gloria:

This was posted the day everything got out of control:

If I were her I wouldn't post anything Britney related to avoid the #freebritney comments but she decided to post this fan made edit from a page called "overprotected life". She's on our side too :crying1:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She was never an artist in the first place

She was always an actress that does music

She was never an actress either. She was a dancer that acted terribly and then made terrible music. 

She’s a great performer and stunning woman, but she doesn’t have an ounce of musical or acting talent.

For merely one example, her movie “Gigli” with Ben Affleck has a solid 6% critic’s rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and was voted one of the top 10 worst movies of this century (and that’s despite it actually also having real respected actors, like Al Pacino and Christopher Walken; I cant imagine either has ever been in a movie that’s nearly rated a solid 0 out of 100 across every metric, but her acting is so damn bad it infects every film she enters with at least a 90% movie mortality rate, akin only to the most dangerous strands of Ebola). 

• Like 4