#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

what if Randee is actually a good photographer and Lou is the one putting that extra light/exposure afterwards as symbolism of her [corrupt] ministry? :deadbanana:

I like Randee's style. Private Show is gorgeous. FF photoshoot is mostly great - I love TTWE's cover. Her Whitney photoshoots are legendary. I just think that Britney has been relying on her so much, so the lighting trick gets boring.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Goku said:

A live chat It's not going to help the users that are currently sleeping. We need all to be informed and to catch up. I pass. :watrusayin:

Also, she stole Mariah's music. She can root with Lou.

200w.webp?cid=790b76115cc09a0273304c5677

I didn’t know that; how does that even work? I mean, there is no way JLo could sing anything that was intended for MC. 

I do enjoy occasionally listening to some of  JLos dance hits from the early days (Ain’t It Funny, If You Had My Love, My Love Don’t Cost A Thing, Jenny From The Block), but even those require zero vocal ability. 

4 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

What’s happening to Britney isn’t right, but the “movement” appears like a complete joke when Britney fans use terms like “genocide” to describe what’s happening to her.

A genocide is the intentional large-scale ****** of a specifically targeted minority group, generally based upon religion, race and/or ethnicity.

For example, there is currently a horrific genocide occurring in Myanmar, wherein the Buddhist majority has massacred the Rohingya Muslim minority, and the world turns a blind eye even as the UN calls it the worst case of ethnic cleansing since the Holocaust. The Buddhist military have been ripping babies from the arms of the Rohingya mothers and throwing them into fire pits before their eyes; infanticide is one means they intend to exterminate the population. They’re also setting their homes and all property ablaze, using mass **** as a tool of war, and ultimately hacking them into pieces, provided they don’t run away from their impoverished village and into an incredibly overcrowded refugee camp in the neighboring country of Bangladesh. 

THAT is a genocide. 

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

What’s happening to Britney isn’t right, but the “movement” appears like a complete joke when Britney fans use terms like “genocide” to describe what’s happening to her.

A genocide is the intentional large-scale ****** of a specifically targeted minority group, generally based upon religion, race and/or ethnicity.

For example, there is currently a horrific genocide occurring in Myanmar, wherein the Buddhist majority has massacred the Rohingya Muslim minority, and the world turns a blind eye even as the UN calls it the worst case of ethnic cleansing since the Holocaust. The Buddhist military have been ripping babies from the arms of the Rohingya mothers and throwing them into fire pits before their eyes; infanticide is one means they intend to exterminate the population. They’re also setting their homes and all property ablaze, using mass **** as a tool of war, and ultimately hacking them into pieces, provided they don’t run away from their impoverished village and into an incredibly overcrowded refugee camp in the neighboring country of Bangladesh. 

THAT is a genocide. 

Britney’s rights being exploited under the conservatorship is morally and legally despicable, but it does NOT constitute a genocide in any form or fashion. 

Likewise, the insistence of many “FreeBritney” fans that she has never even suffered from a mental illness is frankly rewriting history in front of a public that witnessed it.

All that wholly unsourced (and incredibly unlikely) speculation is doing is making Britney fans appear as though they’re completely uneducated regarding mental illness and/or find it shameful due to the social stigma, and thus want to “clear her name.”

That is incredibly counterproductive and frankly insulting to Britney, along with the millions of others who do suffer from mental illness. She hasn’t committed a crime; her name doesn’t need to be cleared.

If you want to help Britney, then project your own issues, stigmas and insecurities regarding mental health onto someone else, and exclude it from the discussion regarding the duration and illogicality of this incredibly restrictive conservatorship.  

And please, leave the conspiracy theories about the Illuminati and cloning to the clowns that listen to the likes of Alex Jones. He’s rightfully a public joke, but this fanbase is starting to tread dangerously close to “so crazy that everything you state can immediately be dismissed” territory.  

To be honest, the IG post is from a Russian girl (yes, the IG post which will.i.am liked).

And yes, hold on to your illuminati theories... It's not like we don't know names of the responsible people for this mess

• Like 4