#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, MoonLight28 said:

Really a network to keep britney in working with the same people... this reminds me that  money laundering and influence peddling it's very common in entertaiment industry

I mean it would really worht investigating this, it just looks crazy !

How about dat Brenda J Penny ??? put the FBI and IRS on them

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dream With In a dream said:

i feel like lou is jealous of britney and trys to sabotage her..its weird i just get that vibe..

See, I feel like it’s an ego thing with Lou Gehrig. I think her egowas bruised when Britney didn’t fall for her sucking up and obsessive letters and I think she resents Brinny for not returning her love in the same way JL did. 

I know that might sound far fetched but the woman seems seriously deranged and needy. 

• Like 2

The will.i.am like and Randee St. Nicholas post got me thinking about NDAs. I wonder if we’ll ever hear from someone who almost worked with Britney but ended up deciding not to. Surely, there are people out there who were presented with NDAs that they didn’t ultimately sign who can speak freely about it. It would be interesting to know whether language in the document explicitly forbids any mention of the conservatorship, which would explain why we get only cryptic indicators from those with more knowledge.

• Like 8
9 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

TMZ confirmed it lol

and do you really think Britney herself would mention Sam?? like really??

Well we don’t know her so we can’t say for certain, I’m just gonna put the brakes on and observe the situation. 

23 minutes ago, nwonder said:

See, I feel like it’s an ego thing with Lou Gehrig. I think her egowas bruised when Britney didn’t fall for her sucking up and obsessive letters and I think she resents Brinny for not returning her love in the same way JL did. 

I know that might sound far fetched but the woman seems seriously deranged and needy. 

Ugh your mind turns me on. R u single?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, dancewithme said:

The next era is going to be marketed as Circus 2.0 (yet another comeback). I think it will go like

- Britney announcement about going back to work ending with something like "expect big things very soon"

- Right after rumors/buzz about new songs, video, album and Vegas residency will start

- After a short while Britney will announce her return to Vegas with a new show (maybe the Stronger concept) and the new album being in the works

- Then she will drop a new single and promote it with interviews about her father's health scare and how everyone around her helped her handle it and how this experience made her a stronger person

And then I expect maybe a documentary

God what a fraud on an era if this happens :( 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

can we take a moment to appreciate Lou's effort these past few days? :crying1: Can you imagine her trying to keep up with this thread growing a mile a minute, but at the same time editing those videos from Britney's Instagram, writing that touching caption, deleting comments, liking other comments, blocking users, sending stories to TMZ, baptizing people, exorcizing demons, being a wife to her godly hot husband and doing buisness manager things? We don't deserve her :kyliecry:

Reveal hidden contents

We REALLY  don't deserve her :wontcry:

I'll appreciate her effort when she struggles to keep her story straight in court.. :smokney2:

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I think this is definitely more appropriate:brityes:

It’s definitely more appropriate, but it also entails a huge amount of assumption on our behalf; if Britney can be subject to this kind of treatment despite her level of celebrity, wealth and status, then we still can’t automatically infer she’s the only one that’s ever been in this horrible position. The only reason everyone knows she’s in a conservatorship is because she was so damn famous to begin with, and her breakdown made that reach a fever pitch.

So obviously, the fascinated public and media were going to be engrossed enough to follow-up with regard to how the saga “concluded” (I just doubt most know she’s still in the conservatorship and/or the level of control it has over her life). 

But we are talking about an industry wherein Drew Barrymore, a child star, first began drinking liquor at the age of 7, and was an alcoholic and **** addict by the age of 9. At 12 she was in rehab, at 13 she attempted suicide, and by 14 she was “legally divorced” from her incredibly abusive stage parents following an institutionalization. There are likely countless (untold) similar stories.

Personally, I don’t think Britney’s plight needs to be ranked in relation to that of others; a civil rights violation, in and of itself, should be sufficient to spark action. 

As MLK Jr. so aptly stated:

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”

• Like 6