#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

Hey so I'm at work... what have I missed from last night Sam's statement to TMZ?

Someone pelase recap :yesplease:

- Britney herself appeared for the first time in a while via Instagram where she basically says everything is "well", we don't have to worry and she'll be back soon. The caption on the same post denies all the rumors about the Sam Lutfi e-mails etc.

- Few candids from yesterday of Britney going out and eating ice cream surfaced on the internet just today.

- She posted a very weird workout video in Instagram with basically no facial expressions at all.

There you go. :mcorangu:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Lou answered a fan. She liked a comment that was poking at Jive (?????), Larry, Loud, and Jamie. 

The Blast posted the Lou emails. :hibebe: good job at bringing those emails to the public eye team b

Radar has a body language expert analyze the video she posted last night saying she didn't believe anything she was saying. 

Off topic but...is that you in your profile picture? :demi: Just curious :umok:

• Like 2

I just hope that this doesn’t come back and bite everybody in the ***..   imagine the authorities remove Britney from the main conservator(Jamie) and court orders for her to be under supervision by real real Evil people? Idk I have a feeling we should kind of settle it down... Britney is at a rehab and re calibrating herself.. sometimes u really really do need to get away! From her house, from the things she is familiar with to reset and then learn again how to cope and keep her anxiety controlled.ugh idk I’m scared!!!