#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Coopy said:

I just hope that this doesn’t come back and bite everybody in the ***..   imagine the authorities remove Britney from the main conservator(Jamie) and court orders for her to be under supervision by real real Evil people? Idk I have a feeling we should kind of settle it down... Britney is at a rehab and re calibrating herself.. sometimes u really really do need to get away! From her house, from the things she is familiar with to reset and then learn again how to cope and keep her anxiety controlled.ugh idk I’m scared!!!

Britney should have been listened to in the first place and chosen her conservator, as she wanted in the beginning. Things would be different.  

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Coopy said:

I just hope that this doesn’t come back and bite everybody in the ***..   imagine the authorities remove Britney from the main conservator(Jamie) and court orders for her to be under supervision by real real Evil people? Idk I have a feeling we should kind of settle it down... Britney is at a rehab and re calibrating herself.. sometimes u really really do need to get away! From her house, from the things she is familiar with to reset and then learn again how to cope and keep her anxiety controlled.ugh idk I’m scared!!!

I know some Exhell members that would love that :jj:

• Like 6
1 minute ago, michaels said:

10pm here, im scared to leave exhale

I’m super obsessed with refreshing and reading new comments. But then I think how everytime I get out of here for the last 5 days when I come back there is so much more info out which I kind of enjoy having to find out what has happened and learn the new things.