#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Nels64 said:

Y'all can I please ask ALL OF YOU A FAVOR so this thread doesn't get derailed again?

Can yall ALL go to (your username up top) >>> Ignored Users >>> and type in "Colormefresh" 

Please make sure to check all the boxes. 

:tifflmao:

Mad because your conspiracy theory collapsed overnight :akii:

1 minute ago, worldofspears said:

I don't know how I'm supposed to go to sleep tonight, because I know I'll have so much catching up to do in the morning :bcutelaugh:

The same here, havent been checking it for 4 hours and 120 more pages, i dont know what Am i supposed to do :wendycry:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I was thinking about this the other day.. My family has resources but it isn’t mine yet, if it was, I’d already be in LA trying to reach her and offer the best lawyers she could get. 

:tear:

Your nickname makes me realize Britney is like one of those guys naming characters in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Britney's mind...

• Like 3

hmmmm... so Lou Taylor knew about the "all is well" video beforehand

YT34EIC.jpg

Idk but I def don't trust this woman and it doesn't seem to me Britney likes her as well.. it just seems more staged at this point

Hopefully she's doing well though, she looked happier taking ice cream but who doesn't 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, land said:

hmmmm... so Lou Taylor knew about the "all is well" video beforehand

YT34EIC.jpg

Idk but I def don't trust this woman and it doesn't seem to me Britney likes her as well.. it just seems more staged at this point

Hopefully she's doing well though, she looked happier taking ice cream but who doesn't 

Britney's giving her "I'm miserable" fsce non stop in all those recent candids and the workout video.

• Like 4

I am starting to believe that some good will come from this... With all that’s been said and went on moving forward her team and everyone around her will have to change with the way they handle things because all of the news outlets and tv shows Britney will appear on in future will report any strange or worrying behaviour so they will defo have to be on their best behaviour. I believe the videos that Britney posted where posted by her at this point a lot of people are taking this a bit far. Give Britney the time she asked for and when she is ready she will speak she will have to she cannot ignore the movement that’s happened I’m guessing an another for the record style documentary will come out explaining what went on etc...

• Like 3