#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Bildresultat för shrugs gif

So I'm not saying that Jamie's illness is as serious as it's been played in the media because I'm pretty sure it's probably a huge exaggeration. I do want to say though that someone can be really sick and not look like they're on the brink of death all the time. I don't think it's right to say that he's definitely not ill because of pictures of him looking alright.

4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I just wonder.... if Britney's family really loves her so much, cares deeply about her, and only wants unicorns and rainbow for her.... WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE SPENDS THE DAY WITH HER? Girl is literally isolated af and no one seems to give a ****.

:byebitch:

"We want the best for Britney" apparently is code for "Let's milk every single penny out of Britney's work"

:byebitch:

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Suddenly Jamie is getting papped. :joanne:These folks don’t know the meaning of subtle, do they. :jlostare: They’re trying too hard. Where was he photographed, Los Angeles or Louisiana? The Radar report didn’t say. I agree he has a nice ride. Looks new. :gerlwat:

He’s driving a Jeep. Not a Bugatti. :tiffeyeroll:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aang said:

Y'all, I can't even click on a new video y'all post in this thread without coming back and having to catch up on like 5 pages after watching it. I can't wait to see what else happens in a week's time. So much **** is going down. 

What I'm doing is following it on Twitter, and coming here to read opinions.. much better & organised