#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, cerulean said:

if you believe the voicemail, then you believe britney wasn't able to manage her medication. we don't know the reason this conservatorship remains in place but it's clearly as a result of her wellbeing considering this is why it was sought in the first place. we have no idea what 'freeing' britney would actually look like in reality, or what risks revoking the conservatorship would present.

It's not as simple as that. What if she's not taking it because of side effects, or because she genuinely doesn't believe she need as much of it but no one will listen to her or agree to try reducing them? It could be her only way to make changes in her life. And sadly people with mental illness are often labelled as relapsing when they want to make changes to their meds. Sometimes they are, but not always. And we don't know which scenario this is.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, northfacing said:

that was really the only reason. That other poster had said that we need to make this a feminist issue. My thought was that if I can get this showing up on more feeds, it would help, wouldn't it? I don't know a ton about social media and hashtags. I just want to flood instagram, that's all. 

#Feminism #WomensRights #MeToo (isn't MeToo about ****??) could work because they're widely used.. personally I don't think this is a feminist issue but if you do then definitely go ahead, it's going to get attention that's for sure..

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

go to emailmypussy on twitter or freebritney.info (still finishing the story though)

It wasn't working while I was editing it. I may have to pause until later. Right now the timeline is only up to 2008. I need to finish it, add an FAQ section and a contact section. 

Saw it, thanks!

• Like 1