#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 hours ago, frederiickx said:

J.Lo, Gwen and Mary J all work with Lou?? Who else? I want the names of those who work with her so I can stop supporting these artists. I'm done with anyone who continues to work with that hag.

I mean lbr, J.Lo, Gwen and Mary J are all has-beens anyway for the most part. Atleast Jennifer has acting. Hope none of them ever have a moment of weakness, Lou will be there with the conservatorship.

I believe Lou is their business manager!!!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Kesha spoke about her abuse .... Britney has not . 

If Britney spoke the world would support her ... 

fans are so quick to make this a horror story but honestly we only know half the story .... I honestly don’t believe her family is out to get her that bad .... there has to be some truth to why she is in the conservatorship. It’s not like every single person around her is that corrupt ... there is definitely corruption but she isn’t Ashley O! 

So you want celebrities to speak on her behalf while her Instagram is posting skinny as a needle selfies ?

also I hope all of you google your own doctors to see how many cases they probably have had against them. 

I personally believe the truth lies somewhere between the fans narrative and the handlers narrative ...

it’s just funny that this forum the people who talk the most **** about Britney think they care more about her than her family or friends ... she’s not yours to save !

also I’m playing devils advocate go read my other posts I want her out as much as anyone but to think she’s an a list celebrity who is locked up is a ridiculous narrative. This girl can go to target and have paparazzi and tell everyone about her abuse if it was that bad .... go to the light and see Jesus people 

But the difference is Britney can't speak out about it...

• Like 1

I’m just praying for a miracle at this point.

Also i think the issue with stars and the public not supporting Brit - which is sad of course - is because nobody knows the truth. The media keeps reporting how unstable she is. Britney herself cannot or doesn’t want to speak up, for reasons unknown to us. And those who do know what is going on aren’t allowed to speak up. I think while some might have seen the inconsistencies us fans uncovered - there is still the big elephant standing in the room. Which is the question about Britney’s actual mental state. So far we only got the team’s side of the story and they are obviously not painting a good picture. Personally I of course do think they’re making it out to be much worse than it actually is. But nobody can be sure.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Chester said:

I’m just praying for a miracle at this point.

Also i think the issue with stars and the public not supporting Brit - which is sad of course - is because nobody knows the truth. The media keeps reporting how unstable she is. Britney herself cannot or doesn’t want to speak up, for reasons unknown to us. And those who do know what is going on aren’t allowed to speak up. I think while some might have seen the inconsistencies us fans uncovered - there is still the big elephant standing in the room. Which is the question about Britney’s actual mental state. So far we only got the team’s side of the story and they are obviously not painting a good picture. Personally I of course do think they’re making it out to be much worse than it actually is. But nobody can be sure.

t can not be that bad. After all, she has not taken any medication since the beginning of the year.

• Like 1

I really think (well I hope) that they know what they're doing. Probably Britney doesn't say anything about the whole drama because of legal matters (her lawyer for sure told her to stay quiet until it's over), and also because we know she wants her privacy so bad. But Lynne and Britney must have a plan :schoolingtime:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i'm really doubting her, this isn't a case where you can half *** your decisions.

In what world do someone complain to a f**king Judge for abuse (cuz forcing someone for months into a facility is one) and that's only complaining part we know of, yet the judge say ok investigation, but let him keep all the power he has on you with all the risks that it implies + have the power to have to approve who is gonna make the investigation on him.

She put Britney's safety at risk and also the investigation that she ordered.

I mean does the investigation have any sort of value now that Jamie is gone anyway? :receipts2:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Chester said:

I mean does the investigation have any sort of value now that Jamie is gone anyway? :receipts2:

Jamie isn't gone, first he is still conservator of the estate and Jodi was appointed as a temporary conservator of the person until January 2020 which means if no ruling to remove him he will just be back to be both conservator of the person and the estate

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The investigation will be submitted too next Wed 

The evaluation on Britney will be submitted too next Wed 

Change will come

I believe it so too. But the clear way out for me is Lynne contesting the conservatorship; I wonder how didn't she do that already? Or is she waiting the evaluation because it could be more interesting then? Does her lawyer/herself know something? I don't know...

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I believe it so too. But the clear way out for me is Lynne contesting the conservatorship; I wonder how didn't she do that already? Or is she waiting the evaluation because it could be more interesting then? Does her lawyer/herself know something? I don't know...

I'm sure Lynn and her lawyer know what they are doing