#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Her team are desperate to keep this c-ship so all these statements now is just a way to save face! 

If anything this investigation should find all the dodgy dealings and if Britney does still need to be under one then changes need to be made and that’s with removing Jamie as her guardian! 

But she needs to be free it’s so wrong she still trapped in this after 11years. 

Judge Brenda all eyes are on you save britney!!

• Like 9

I’m kinda curious if the fact she isn’t working makes her happy. Like she’s not making her conservatorship any money right now so perhaps it’s a small victory . 

If for any reason she stays in this conservatorship and releases an album of *** bops with mindless interviews about working out . I’m not going to support it and I’ve been a fan for 20 years . So I hope team Britney reads that . Whatever they try to sell has to atleast appear authentic and Britney is more than just a work out ditzy gal they are trying to sell through Instagram ...

ironic that during femme fatale and Britney Jean she appeared the most mature and subdued and she said I’m a mom now to now just being like a little girl on a sugar high ... the poor image of this girl 

• Like 3

Thing is they can’t just release an album full of *** songs then throw her into interviews talking about being a mum and working out, because I certainly won’t buy into any era that involves that. I’m fact will the majority of this fan base still invest in an era like that ? 

When she’s ready and wants to perform them she should do music she wants to do be real and talk about all this crap that’s gone because it can’t be ignored. 

• Like 6
33 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

So much amazing new talent (some of them teenagers) killing it in the music industry while singing openly about the business, inequality, depression, anxiety, alcohol and **** abuse, suicidal thoughts etc. and then there is international pop star and 37 year old Britney Spears mother of two who can't even touch any of those subjects without scrutiny. 

I can't help but look to artists like Demi Lovato - she's been so open and honest with her fans about her mental health. Lovatics know better than to demand new music or her returning to the spotlight. They understand she needs her space to get well and come back stronger than ever when she's ready to do so. Same applies to Selena Gomez and many many more artists.

Anything Britney related is always a mystery he said she said click bait scandal with no one held accountable for the damage it produces. I feel very strongly that most Britney fans would be more understanding if there wasn't this constant cloud of shady dealings involving her team and the media hovering over everything she does.

The cloud is their shield... obviously the fans are upset with her controllers and not Britney the person.  

• Like 2