#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I always suspected she had some sort of dependency disorder...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependent_personality_disorder

It's not hard to imagine that someone who's so eager to please would work herself to the bone to provide amazing performances... while not being able to cope with loneliness, criticism, and rejection would be pretty destructive to someone in the public eye. Either way, this seems like something that could manifest in someone under a conservatorship for an extended period of time...

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Girl she did a chicken commercial for KFC that ruined her career just because she needed the money. That was before Lou was even a thing LOL.

She cried about it on some show. It’s sad.

Lou has been her accountant since 1988 or something. It's in Lou's youtube interview.

• Like 3

Am I dreaming or she’s finally happy again :yesplease: 

This looks like it came out straight from her Blackout days when she was all about being in the city and partying and doing all sorts of crazy things :yesplease: 

I’m so happy for her, now we can finally be sure that #freebritney did something good and she loves us!!! Maybe the c-ship is actually going down for real this time, I don’t remember seeing her that happy since 2007, before For the Record and the cship “agreement”

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
32 minutes ago, Nickey said:

There was a rumor that Sam is gay... Would make sense tbh, he looks more like a good friend of Britney than a potential husband. Maybe they act like they're in love for PR reasons?:xfactorlook:

Sam is not f**king gayyyyy :orangu:

ik y’all wish he was

stop itttt:jj:

• Like 6

i think Jamie is a pawn in the conservatorship. He's not legally literate and Lou preyed on that when she went about suggesting it. Now he's in over his head. Also now that Wallet has resigned the only person with actual legal sense of anything and Jamie is the sole conservator with no clue of what he's doing and there being millions of dollars at stake, continuing the cship as is seems dangerous. How is a judge not ending it or at least assigning a new co conservator with legal sense right now?:ohdear:

• Like 4

I used to work with a woman very similar to lou. She was an accountant, but tried to get her fingers in lots of pies. Dogdy as hell, similarly she set up lots of companies and buisness. When I met her we were working for a charitable Trust. She got fired for fraud and pouching custom. At the time I could not see it and followed her blindly 

• Like 3

"There are other restrictions that Britney doesn't like, but they're in place nonetheless and haven't changed. Most notably, she really wants an iPhone, but we're told Jamie has put the kibosh on that because of concerns over social media and people with ulterior motives contacting her. Britney has taken the issue up with the judge -- as recently as a week ago Friday -- but the judge sided with Jamie" TMZ

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

i think Jamie is a pawn in the conservatorship. He's not legally literate and Lou preyed on that when she went about suggesting it. Now he's in over his head. Also now that Wallet has resigned the only person with actual legal sense of anything and Jamie is the sole conservator with no clue of what he's doing and there being millions of dollars at stake, continuing the cship as is seems dangerous. How is a judge not ending it or at least assigning a new co conservator with legal sense right now?:ohdear:

Same. That’s why I have a huge problem with people dissing Jamie. The Gram Girls called him a devil or something. I think he got taken advantage of. And of course he doesn’t look that great if he really did have that colon catastrophe.

We need to focus on Lou, Larry, and Jeff mainly.

• Like 6