#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

I feel like it definitely is something with Sam now.. did anyone else find it bizarre after tweeting everyday his account suddenly went private? And then boom he doesn’t tweet for 5 days, until today. Someone must’ve served him with something or a lawyer must have contacted him

well yeah, if they served him a restraining order, of course they contacted him

• Like 1

When Jamie dies this will finally get juicy. once a conservator dies a decision has to be made to terminate the conservatorship or appoint a business partner or relative to become new conservator and continue it. I don't think any of her relatives feel like she belongs in this, only Lou but Lou isn't family so it'll be a family fight if that happens. 

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

I feel like it definitely is something with Sam now.. did anyone else find it bizarre after tweeting everyday his account suddenly went private? And then boom he doesn’t tweet for 5 days, until today. Someone must’ve served him with something or a lawyer must have contacted him

he liked it :uknowit:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, onyx09 said:

When Jamie dies this will finally get juicy. once a conservator dies a decision has to be made to terminate the conservatorship or appoint a business partner or relative to become new conservator and continue it. I don't think any of her relatives feel like she belongs in this, only Lou but Lou isn't family so it'll be a family fight if that happens. 

I look forward to that day.

2 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It’s relevant because “Team” Britney can use Lutfi as a reason to not let Britney out of the conservatorship. He made it sound like he belonged in her life again, and he’s a bad man.

Still, the problem of Sam Lutfi could be solved with a restraining order, no need to have a cship 

• Content Curators
16 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

If Britney goes to court, I just hope she doesn't wear the POM outfit underwear. It'll undermine her case for freedom and sanity. 

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It’s relevant because “Team” Britney can use Lutfi as a reason to not let Britney out of the conservatorship. He made it sound like he belonged in her life again, and he’s a bad man.

So Lynne is NOT on our side? :(

17 minutes ago, olfbritfan said:

these are some things he tweeted

n and britney said she would only sign for another residency if bryan was stage manager jamie promised that lied,

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942998999685935105

also seems like  it isnt the first time they put britney on lock down and hide her they have done it befor when she didnt work with them and posted pics of her photoshoots on instagram to shut fans up...

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942096389164503040

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942220501060952064

this account is not a fan of sam as well they post this picture

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRdODP5VAAA-fC8.jpg

according to this twitter jamie team works hard with the press to run things as they please .tmz and daily mail.

i am worried for britney seems like her dad goes crazier when any conservatorship court is near ..god knows what she is going  through these days :(

britney was preparing herself to get free before they shoved her in mental facility...

his twitter feed is making me so sad and angry and helpless.anyone who does not  question  this by now  has no heart..

and this is why reporters stay away from this 

and according to this account all britney boyfriends have been picked by jamie and he dumps them  as he pleases if they dont follow protocol...humiliating does not cover this.

OMG...

We MUST keep going #FREEBRITNEY

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I don’t trust a single thing Lynne says considering everything she’s previously said about the conservatorship:

“It must have been hard to see her daughter wrenched from her young children, but Lynne has nothing but praise for their father, Kevin Federline. 'He has been real good with Britney, and doesn't want to keep the kids from her at all,' she says, adding that Britney's access rights translate in real terms to 'getting to see the kids almost any time she wants.’”

Verdict: False. We know now Britney’s ability to see her children is incumbent upon her complying with all of Jamie’s  rules. 

“What really gets me about that stage mum thing is that, in this business, it's customary for the mother to take five per cent, but I never did, even when times were bad and our family needed the money.”

Verdict: False. We now know she receives a salary from Team C (plus Britney bought her a f**king house).

Finally, not only did Lynne endorse Jamie as becoming her conservator and continued to publicly praise him for the “great job” he was doing thereafter, but she’s been aware of how insanely restrictive Britney’s life has been SINCE THE BEGINNING:

“By all accounts, Mr Spears is no slouch on the disciplining front, apparently drawing up a list of rules with which his 27-year-old daughter must comply, including no emailing or driving. And no exceeding the £750 a month allowance he gives her. 'She was spending a lot of money, so that would make sense,' says Lynne.”

So, Lynne didn’t just now suddenly become cognizant as to Britney’s circumstances; she’s just saving face like she’s always done. 

The above quotes were from a 2008 interview:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1092120/Lynne-Spears-Im-blame-Britneys-meltdown.html

Lynne is 100% a publicity *****.

At the same time I don't think fans should trust what Sam Lufti has to say.

Yet, Britney's team overly drugging her in 2011 was bullsh*t and they deserved to be exposed for that ****. 

If she was medicated so much for medical/mental reasons, why the hell was forced out on stage?

• Like 6

Britney’s dad has all the tools for a killer legal team. He has Britney’s money, he literally can hire the best of the best with her own money against her. This **** is SICK. And The Guardians director hasn’t messaged me back ugh we need more help

• Like 9
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Still, the problem of Sam Lutfi could be solved with a restraining order, no need to have a cship 

We all know that but her team will say on Britney's behalf that Osama is causing an 'emotional trauma' or something and that's why the conservatorship needs to keep going. :tiffeyeroll: Oh, they will think of something surely.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

don't disrespect Brenda Joan :lessons:

(at least not yet, if she ends up to be another Reva Goetz, she'll get dragged by everyone, but I doubt so lol) 

In Brenda we trust.

(I wanted to post that picture of Brenda combined with Boiling Jeopardy's album cover, I started looking through previous pages, and while looking throught them, I was constantly thinking:

"Those pages happened?! :disbelief:")

• Like 2