#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

In perusing this thread, it’s quickly evident that some people never learned “how to use their words,” and thus clicking on one of only two available buttons (or colors) is the only way they can express themselves.  

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_n6frezQihk1qz85zpo1_400.gif

Seemed appropriate given the thread.

I mean...I was ready to argue back then but he just downvoted me
+I am not the one throwing names around just because of a DVote
I am all about arguing, I like that. I rarely use the downvote button but I do it when there is no reason for me to get one.

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:yesokay: I only know a few Janet songs: All for You, Rock With U and I only knew Son of a Gun because of the Overprotected controversy, and I think I've seen Rhythm Nation on VH1 some time. Oh, and Scream? the song with Michael. 

U could try Damita Jo if u want to get into her music, it's the easiest to the ears and a really good rnb album from back in the day
 listen to The Velvet Rope and janet. after, they are classics! :overwhelm:

ot: Do yall think they have a bunch of photos and videos of her to post?
I am starting to wonder if she even got access to her IG anymore..

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Do you remember the rumours about her breats implants back in the day? Something like she got implants and then she got them removed? Was it even confirmed?

Hide contents

05_.pngbritney-spears-breast-before-after.png

fghgtrfdc.jpg004~1428.jpg

There is no need to explain. CLEARLY THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

We are Young and uneducated gorgeous fans. I know the same songs hahaha 

:blol: I'm not that young, but I think she just wasn't as famous in here as in the US. Same as Mariah. Janet and Mariah I've always known them, since I have memory, but I only know a few songs of them. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Goneforever said:

'The day I saw Britney Spears’ father pull a knife'

By SHARON CHURCHER, MAIL ON SUNDAY CHIEF AMERICAN CORRESPONDENT 
UPDATED: 19:33 EDT, 6 December 2008

Then it continues to talk about her life during Circus

UM im sorry...WHAT?! How this man is deemed to be able to be in charge of anyone?! He should be in c-ship himself! Scum! He's done a good job tricking most people, so many comments you see on website 'Britney's Dad saved her, they have such a great relationship' f**king VOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIT!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

UM im sorry...WHAT?! How this man is deemed to be able to be in charge of anyone?! He should be in c-ship himself! Scum! He's done a good job tricking most people, so many comments you see on website 'Britney's Dad saved her, they have such a great relationship' f**king VOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIT!

It's not even a report, this is a first hand account.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

No, thanks? I was like, what the hell you were doing there in first place? 

:haha: Thats exactly what I always complained about; the entire premise of the commercial is one giant plot hole. The remainder of her fragrance commercials all range from really good to great, though. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Thought of this pic right away whenever LaChapelle’s IG post mentioned he figured “she’d want to be a tigress” but then ended up being a “kitten.”

Yeah, me too. I thought about it in 2010 when Brian Friedman gave the Interview about Britney dancing in the HIAM video. He yelled Tiger! Several times to Britney

• Like 3

1. This makes me sad. Her eyes look empty. Definitely giving me 2007/2008 vibes.

2. I truly believe this is just more damage control from her team trying to shut everyone up. Again, completely going against their narrative. 

3. Nappytabs liked the pic. So help me god if this is hinting a new/revisited residency... they’re all corrupt and evil individuals(but we already knew that). 

4. Totally unrelated to the IG post but... did y’all see Sam Lutfi’s Twitter is now private? Either he’s done sharing or someone got involved and made him shut it down. 

Thanks for coming to my TED talk :bedtime:

• Like 7