#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

I mean old as in like not from this year 

Same photographer and face, I still can't get over that photoshopped arm :gloria:

I don't know :idkney: there's something weird on the new ones, the last picture kinda looks like the Easter pictures, but with makeup. 

Or maybe it's the hair, it looks yellower 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

this look is EXTREMELY similar to Janet’s Control album cover. Control was about Janet taking control of her life and making her own decisions and growing up... what are you trying to say Britney? 

I think our lady is being clear as water. 

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

She looks great. However it is old, back last year in July. (same nail colour, hair etc). They must have so many in the archive. It's funny to see how many fans just get distracted and forget about this tho. 

I was never distracted

• Like 5

I was quick to believe this but idk there’s just :heresthetea: so many inaccuracies.

She looks a hundred pounds lighter than she does from the recent candids, of course that could just be photoshop or simple weight loss but then again remember when she supposedly “lost 5 pounds” but then in newer candids once more it was inaccurate. Also this looks like an outtake from an older 2016 photo shoot. :jj: I could be reaching though.

Spoiler

She does look very beautiful though :thirsty:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know :idkney: there's something weird on the new ones, the last picture kinda looks like the Easter pictures, but with makeup. 

Or maybe it's the hair, it looks yellower 

You know what... Tru... Her hair is the same cut and length as the Easter pix

• Like 3