#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, Liar said:

I've been having some "me time" so i'm like 100 pages behind, :jj:

but why does Britney Spears suddenly have flip phone in the year of 2019? I thought she was just seen carrying an iPhone? :ineedthetruth:

She can't afford Verizon so they gave her a line with consumer cellular :wontcry:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

but in Rebellion there's a sparkle of truth 

Don't just stand there... do what you got to do 

britneyspears-website.PNG&key=0265fc41bf

? You'll find it in rebellion... ?

? You'll finally start breathing... ?

? They're not believing what they're seeing... ?

? 'Cause you're rebellion! ?

Also, that photo looks really weird, since their eyes kinda... merge to form this one funny face. 

• Like 3
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

That sometimes happens when you copy and paste a hyperlink, in this case the Radar Online thing might've made that happen :omg:

Copy and paste these into the original post:

Reveal hidden contents

On page 896, Joey Orfino posts screenshots of him cintacting Britney's Truth Twitter account. This raises awareness among people that Britney's Truth might actually be a reliable insider.   

Followed by this, Dream With In A Dream contacts Britney's Truth on Twitter and posts a screenshot. The screenshot proves to be troubling as the account didn't deny it was Lynne but merely responded with a heart.   

When someone asks fir confirmation that Alli Sims support the movement, Joey Orfino posts the screenshot of when she openly commented on an Instagram post citing that the conservatorship was modern day slavery.   

On page 899, everyone is shocked as Britney's Truth Twitter account gets deleted. This makes the account and the issue more shady. People ask for what the account's content was before it got deleted, which is this:   

The ownership behind the account remains a mystery and is discussed on the next page too.  The thread hits 900 pages.

It's the text without the hyperlinks

Thanks! Done now everything is back to normal:kisses:

I don't know how i would work out this wretched site without people like you

• Like 2