1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

YES :o 

1 minute ago, Goku said:

It's really private LMFAOOOO

What a damage to her own work stuff :jj:

We really won! 

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

You made her snap. :whatitellu: Loucifer is shaking rn. :jj:

What if she's performing exorcisms on her laptop right now to get the gay demons out of y'all??? :jj:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

For those who are not familiar, we discovered an old wordpress/website from a journalist Carmela Kelly  yesterday . She used to be a free investigator on Britney's c-ship early years 2008-2010 . It was very interesting to read her insight, her infos also about how TMZ played the public ect...  In general she seemed to have her sources and good way to have the right informations about scheduled appointments ect .

I've been exchanging emails with her forth and back, to see if she would be interested to do what we can call an "email interview" with her, and she agreed . So if you have any questions you want to ask please DM me, i will compile all of them and send them to her .

As to where we will publish it, we will see once it is done, since i get that the relation between her and Jordan is not all that, and i am not here to disrespect to Jordan or anything.  Just trying to get as much informations as we can and give my 2 cents to the #FreeBritney movement .

For those who don't know what website i am talking about

https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/ 

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

For those who are not familiar, we discovered an old wordpress/website from a journalist Carmela Kelly  yesterday . She used to be a free investigator on Britney's c-ship early years 2008-2010 . It was very interesting to read her insight, her infos also about how TMZ played the public ect...  In general she seemed to have her sources and good way to have the right informations about scheduled appointments ect .

I've been exchanging emails with her forth and back, to see if she would be interested to do what we can call an "email interview" with her, and she agreed . So if you have any questions you want to ask please DM me, i will compile all of them and send them to her .

As to where we will publish it, we will see once it is done, since i get that the relation between her and Jordan is not all that, and i am not here to disrespect to Jordan or anything.  Just trying to get as much informations as we can and give my 2 cents to the #FreeBritney movement .

For those who don't know what website i am talking about

https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/ 

Ask her if Britney has a chance in hell to get out of this and what should we do to help?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

This might just be the first time where a statement like this might actually be TRUE! I mean, who in their right mind would want to follow this woman creature?

I totally get the vibe that she’s thirsty enough to do so. Esp from reading those reviews from her company.

Everything is all a facade.

But hey, She’s putting her exorcist coin to use.

The-First-Buffy.gif

• Like 2