Instagram stories like:

*pic of their feet and tv*

"watching cartoons with the kids #teamfrieza:bbmaney:

stories of Hannah running around her home

*Britney screams her name asking her to calm down*

-------------------------------

Not even this sounds like her, I can't imagine such a direct connection

giphy.webp?cid=790b76115cc5f894364a46725

Also, maybe more of them painting together... maybe with Sam too, if their relationship stays healthy all that time...

Also, since we're already on the topic of what B's life would look like if she gets out of the conservatorship...

• maybe we would get some new leaks...
  • maybe she would finally use her beautiful real voice...
  • maybe we would get even a tiny bit of live vocals on tour...

Yeah, speaking of that third point, why does she never sing live on tour (with some rare exceptions, of course)? I would understand it with heavily-choreographed performances, but she lip-syncs even during ballads. Why is that?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BKSTYL3 said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZZboNbUxhP5lqbNSrFQjTVGNAnUM7AXj

You don't have to put any of your personal information to report these businesses to the BBB for fraud:

https://www.bbb.org/scamtracker/us/reportscam

Simply report each business and copy this response:

There is logical reason to believe that this is a fraudulent company, managed by James P. Spears and Andrew M. Wallet, being used to launder money that James P. Spears controls via his conservatorship over his daughter, Britney J. Spears. There is no email, website, or phone number to contact this company. The address listed for both James P. Spears and Andrew M. Wallet belongs to Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group. Please look into validating that this is or is not a fraudulent business. It is very important, as it is believed that James P. Spears is using multiple fraudulent companies and is mismanaging Ms. Spears' finances/assets for his own benefit.

OK... what is this about?

I also don't think that copy-pasting the same message over and over would work - the e-mails may be considered spam or mass-reporting.

I think if we're gonna report... whatever you want us to report, we'd have to, once again, form one solid narrative, but have everybody put it in their own words.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

You don't have to put any of your personal information to report these businesses to the BBB for fraud:

There is logical reason to believe that this is a fraudulent company, managed by James P. Spears and Andrew M. Wallet, being used to launder money that James P. Spears controls via his conservatorship over his daughter, Britney J. Spears. There is no email, website, or phone number to contact this company. The address listed for both James P. Spears and Andrew M. Wallet belongs to Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group. Please look into validating that this is or is not a fraudulent business. It is very important, as it is believed that James P. Spears is using multiple fraudulent companies and is mismanaging Ms. Spears' finances/assets for his own benefit.

Wow this is a lot 

5 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Also, since we're already on the topic of what B's life would look like if she gets out of the conservatorship...

Yeah, speaking of that third point, why does she never sing live on tour (with some rare exceptions, of course)? I would understand it with heavily-choreographed performances, but she lip-syncs even during ballads. Why is that?

She would drop her label since the new contract was drafted under the cship.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Goku said:

Imagine if she starts to use socials for real after the end of the CP...

Her goofy captions, the videos, good music promo, shades, stories... a dream... literally a dream...

Basically, the basic social activity that the other fanbases take for granted and we never fully experienced.

giphy.webp?cid=790b76115cc5f894364a46725

I actually got emotional reading this ngl :crying4:

27 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I didn't really interpret what Britney's Gram said as them going on an official hiatus - it sounds like they're just validating sources, correct?

I don't remember what was said verbatim but I think they said they're taking a break from the podcast TO validate sources. Which sounds a lot like an indefinite hiatus lol. I mean who knows when they'll be back; they apparently got so many leads

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

OK... what is this about?

I also don't think that copy-pasting the same message over and over would work - the e-mails may be considered spam or mass-reporting.

I think if we're gonna report... whatever you want us to report, we'd have to, once again, form one solid narrative, but have everybody put it in their own words.

they need to be mass reported for them to look into. They are not going to report as spam from people sending emails all over the US. These companies are not producing anything...

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

There's some boxes that are starred. I'm not sure what to write in them. I also clicked the option that I know who they scammed and now it's asking for Britney's email and zip code. I'm not sure what to type for those.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I think when you dance like crazy for an hour or something and then you have to sing live faking a voice that is not your natural one can be so hard! she's tried it in the past but it hasn't worked very well (shadow, everytime during the OHT etc) :awks:

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

i release this is alot of information to have to complete for so many businesses. I'm going to call the BBB tomorrow and see if i can get a direct contact to send the PDF to

• Like 2