#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

What did he do?

his last gram post caption "PROTECT" "Hero or Vilain" comment asking on that fake Britney insta post where he ask for privacy to support her. A world so small that the model photobombed  by Britney during the hair salon gate has the same model agency... 

I mean he should remain on this line and not tempt us to investigate him as well

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Goku said:

**** will scream Free Britney just before Gimme More or something like that.

They don't realize how big will be the damage. :gimmemoar:

omg if something like this happens I'd DIE. I can't wait to see Britney's uncomfortable face :tifflmao:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

it's funny now that we look at it, cause Breat looked also very lost with the process and always looked like she was just following instructions and such. yet, she was guiding Britney. really weird.

She was her assistant, no? But I do feel like she was paid to be Britney's friend too. She should be on our list because she did nothing to help Britney after she got relieved from working with her. I understand her nothing doing anything at the time because she her job would be in jeopardy but what about afterwards?

• Like 1
Just now, xxswingthefocus said:

Wow I have not posted on here since the Circus tour kicked off. Anyway, I’m finding his choice of emoji interesting given the avatar of the late BritneysTruth acct...

Wow, you haven't been here this long?

Well then, even though I don't know you, welcome back to Exhale! :hiii:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHrq20JDLSWWDv_L2OTAkimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOLsz_LIuoxqq75E0HTAl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-I1X2y_JRwm8ielVEDMoimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYSQYDknZjYoidI-p5aa9

Am I the only one getting 2013ney teas from the recent candids?:makeitrain: I am overwhelmed by her beauty

She was probably sobbing a lot to make her face so bruised like that which would also be the cause for the sudden dark circles and deep lines under her eyes from the pressure on her face. She was also probably eating a lot from depression and that's why she looks like she gained some wait. They most likely locked her up in her room away from any electronics and just gave her meds and food. Why then would she post a Instagram post of her working out on the last day before getting out. The only reason would be that she didn't have her phone in the duration of her stay there and that they didn't let her out of her room.

• Like 1
Just now, xxswingthefocus said:

Wow I have not posted on here since the Circus tour kicked off. Anyway, I’m finding his choice of emoji interesting given the avatar of the late BritneysTruth acct...

Actually Sam uses the wolf emoji on most of his posts. He has been doing that since forever. He thinks of himself like a wolf or so, and i dunno:ririshade2: So it has nothing to do with the account.

Welcome back!

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I'm going to type this with all the respect and tolerance that I have for freedom, (freedom to choose our vision of life, our choices, religion, sexuality and any expression of freedom) but, when we find situations like this one... all the ignorance which surrounds around religion gets visibility.

Christianity also said judging other people

eating pork and shellfish and wearing polyester and gold are all grave sins

soooooooooo loucifer aint safe either

• Like 2