MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there actually a higher quality version than the initial ~150MB one?  This one was actually really great quality already especially for this size. And it was the initial leak right? Cause you know, converting something a huge file doesn't magically make the source material better.

4 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Dont want to go through all forty something pages to find the answer, but why is the track and the signature sound changed? Saw it but do t know if theres multiple versions?...Hate how the song sounds in it

The only way to bypass the copyright laws on YouTube. Every original version has been blocked as soon as its uploaded 

1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

Girl I luv u but I mean, you can think the MM video was a bit much and think her other stuff is ok. :wtfdidusay:

Slave, Toxic, GM, Criminal, SP were all pretty ****** in nature, but even all those videos weren’t about *** from beginning to end. Even the ****** shots were quick and kinda just scattered throughout the whole video, MM video was like 90 percent ****** shots. So then you add Britney making out w dancer, her being naked, g-easy scene, at least for me, it’s already too much for a Britney MV. I think it’s obtuse to say that if you thought the MM was too ****** then all you must want is Oh La La La or PG.. I hope you were just trying to be funny. I think videos like DLMBTLTK is good example of being ****** with out it coming across vulgar or gross. 

MM video would be like, if Toxic not only had the makeout grinding scene on the plane, but also ****** left and right, Britney getting f**ked, Britney being completely topless instead of diamonds (or crystals don’t remember) being strategically placed around her *****. 

I guess we all have limits, and I’m not like offended or deeply disturbed by how ****** MM was, I’m just pointing out it’s  too unnecessarily ******, compared to her previous videos. It’s puzzling seeing that *** is no longer taboo, nearly everyone is desensitized of ****** imagery playing out in normal day situations (not at all intimate between 2 partners in privacy anymore), *** is hardly considered edgy anymore when it’s not crossing the line into ****. 

When I see a new Britney video, I compare it to her previous ones, MM in contrast to her past videos, was a bit much. I’m not up in arms about it and I don’t only want nothing but OLL or PG videos bc of that. :wyd:

the only thing that’s bothering me about it is more so why anyone(directors) think it’s necessary present day. In the 90s and even 2000s it makes sense, seeing cable was still a huge thing, and people would literally get off to like some half second **** shot on HBO, and ****** content wasn’t nearly as readily available as it is today. Seems like a waste of time and film.

Would have rather seen more storyline or pretty shots of Britney then simulated **** scenes every 30 seconds. But that’s just me. :notreally: Guess I’m a prude then. :raven:

I do understand what you're saying. But if you think about it, this is her most direct, in your face, no metaphors, no ambiguity, ****** single. Even Slave and If You Seek Amy was coy lyrically so the videos reflected that. This song just basically says "just cut the **** and be in this". So the video kinda expresses that frankness in a stylish way. 3 is probably the closest we got to this and that song too was pretty straight forward. Or maybe I'm chilled cause ive actually seen the most ****** scenes already when the low quality clips leaked years ago, and the rest isnt that bad... 

1 hour ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Why does people want that fake *** 400mb version?

It's being said to have fake color correction that killed the already low high quality* it has AND IT'S CROPPED.

Keep the 151mb version, mates.

*Yes, something can be high quality and still have low quality at the same time.

Could you message me that 151mb version, if you have any link? :plzney:

12 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

don't tell me about the childrens getting a trauma because Britney Spears is showing a nipple and doing a fake **** in 2019... so hypocrite, every celebrity out there is doing the same.

So just bc every celeb is doing it, it makes it ok? That’s called normalization, look it up. There’s A LOT going on inside a persons head when they see something on a screen. If you see nothing but **** half the time and live a hypersexual lifestyle there’s nothing going on in that head. there can be orgie randomly in the background of a movie or mv and it’ll only register as something like a tree or chair to you, bc it’s so normal now. Game of thrones is a perfect example of that. 

You really have no clue on what ****** imagery does to childs psychological development. I encourage anyone reading this comment to read up on childhood development and the influence screens (tv/phone/computer) have on their innocent minds, not even if your considering having kids someday in the future, but you can also benefit from it a lot by pinpointing and weeding out any lingering childhood trauma you might not even be aware you have so can live a happier life.

Britney’s past work was suggestive yes, but it never crossed the “pg13” mark. Simulating group and **** *** in a music videos isn’t making people’s eyes bleed, what bothers people is how fast society is going down the drain bc now we’re at a point in human history where a person is literally saying

“all celebs are doing ****** in their music videos lol who cares nbd if kids watch”

it’s no f**king surprise the suicide rate is at an all time high across the world, overdoses are growing by the day, stds are growing rampant in urban areas when most of the population was exposed to highly violent, vulgar and ****** content as a child. That’s how people become empty sociopaths and don’t feel any empathy anymore. So don’t f**king tell me it’s nbd when let’s say a 5 year old is seeing simulated *** on constant bases and it’s only ok bc “all celebs are doing it” 

The only people who’d even be hypocrites in your context would be if someone doesn’t have an issue w Nikki manaj (an example) music video but somehow do w Britney, and as far as I’m aware I have not seen anyone behaving that way in this thread, this thread is probably already like 50 pages by now and I’m not going to read through it so maybe your talking about a specific person? 

If you still cant even admit it’s even slightly damaging for a kid to see ****** content and it’s nbd only bc celebs are doing it, I hope you never have kids. 

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

fixed - GMA performance :well:

7 minutes ago, Oxic said:

god I remember that, 120+ pages of pure slayage and meltdowns

we were so thirsty back then lol 

I think that Make Me video meltdowns, Domination cancellation meltdowns, and the news that Britney is in a mental health institution - were comparable :demi::rihclap:

7 minutes ago, scream. said:

Does anyone have a link for me? i cant seem to find anything.. were they all taken down already ? 

Sorry just found it on youtube lol 

I'm also asking for some links :(  cause now everything is deleted :( can someone send me links to any versions? :plzney:

13 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

I do understand what you're saying. But if you think about it, this is her most direct, in your face, no metaphors, no ambiguity, ****** single. Even Slave and If You Seek Amy was coy lyrically so the videos reflected that. This song just basically says "just cut the **** and be in this". So the video kinda expresses that frankness in a stylish way. 3 is probably the closest we got to this and that song too was pretty straight forward. Or maybe I'm chilled cause ive actually seen the most ****** scenes already when the low quality clips leaked years ago, and the rest isnt that bad... 

I can get that. :rlynow: Like one thing at a time? Slave, 3, IUSA all do have highly ****** lyrics but you notice how the music videos usually don’t adhere completely to the lyrics. For example with 3, she’s singing about a 3some, but there isn’t any 3some action going on in th MV. I mean there’s those 2 male dancers but if someone who doesn’t speak English saw that music video would they know it’s about a 3some? Same with IUSA, it’s a literally a *** party in her house but there’s no simulated *** going on. There’s a lot of ****** dancing (and even a ***** in the background :selenerz:) but that music video is a perfect example of how to balance it all out. 

Maybe its bc MM didn’t have a clear direct story line and the simulated orgie scenes stood out more bc of it. I can admit that much but you still have her naked in a cage, making out with a guy, and the g-easy scene. So it’s like, they really were not holding back on the ****** stuff AT ALL it seems. It’s more clever when everything is juxtaposed perfectly to where it’s not crossing the line, something almost all of Britney’s music videos offer (minus this one). This one was like you said, upfront about it. Like the “Britney magic” is already gone at that point and now it feels like I’m watching soft core ****. 

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

I told y'all, she hated the whole thing:

I'm glad she didn't let him ridicule her :juggingu:

I dont like the attitude of the director or whoever is yelling and moaning, like wtf?? :badthoughts: and the dance scenes when the "director" says "thats a cut *****, cut!!" 

Archived