Naked with or without paint/crystals/glitter - Toxic, Womanizer

******** pole - Gimme More

Animals - Circus, Boys

Desert - Work *****

Britney with a blouse over lingerie - Everytime

Cool car - Overprotected, Boys, Womanizer

What else :jackk:

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think it's necessarily about her personal life, but something more general.

There's lots of symbolisms but there's also a bit of humor in the whole thing. The leopard in the house could literally just represent the animals from the Eden. 

I don't know what it represents exactly, because only David could answer that, but it must be something like the relationship between fame / entertainment / media and the excesses, the ***, the sin. How all of it destroys the Eden, which could be the "good values" or innocence, or that safe place that artists may have before fame.

Or maybe we're just trying to find a narrative in something that isn't related at all and are just separate concepts represented with each scene, and it's pasted that way precisely to leave us puzzled trying to figure out what it means. 

I'm just impressed by the amount of people that now have come out, appalled by the amount of ****** content on this video, when years ago everybody came after Momney and even worse, that many of those that don't like MM original video, DO like Gimme More and keep asking for it to leak too as if that wasn't tackier. 

It's just a video. :idkney: We have been asking for Controversialney for years, and now ya'll don't appreciate this. Well, I hope next era you get all your Ooh La La and Pretty Girls kind of videos, which I'm sure you'll love :cooltshirt:

Girl I luv u but I mean, you can think the MM video was a bit much and think her other stuff is ok. :wtfdidusay:

Slave, Toxic, GM, Criminal, SP were all pretty ****** in nature, but even all those videos weren’t about *** from beginning to end. Even the ****** shots were quick and kinda just scattered throughout the whole video, MM video was like 90 percent ****** shots. So then you add Britney making out w dancer, her being naked, g-easy scene, at least for me, it’s already too much for a Britney MV. I think it’s obtuse to say that if you thought the MM was too ****** then all you must want is Oh La La La or PG.. I hope you were just trying to be funny. I think videos like DLMBTLTK is good example of being ****** with out it coming across vulgar or gross. 

MM video would be like, if Toxic not only had the makeout grinding scene on the plane, but also ****** left and right, Britney getting f**ked, Britney being completely topless instead of diamonds (or crystals don’t remember) being strategically placed around her *****. 

I guess we all have limits, and I’m not like offended or deeply disturbed by how ****** MM was, I’m just pointing out it’s  too unnecessarily ******, compared to her previous videos. It’s puzzling seeing that *** is no longer taboo, nearly everyone is desensitized of ****** imagery playing out in normal day situations (not at all intimate between 2 partners in privacy anymore), *** is hardly considered edgy anymore when it’s not crossing the line into ****. 

When I see a new Britney video, I compare it to her previous ones, MM in contrast to her past videos, was a bit much. I’m not up in arms about it and I don’t only want nothing but OLL or PG videos bc of that. :wyd:

the only thing that’s bothering me about it is more so why anyone(directors) think it’s necessary present day. In the 90s and even 2000s it makes sense, seeing cable was still a huge thing, and people would literally get off to like some half second **** shot on HBO, and ****** content wasn’t nearly as readily available as it is today. Seems like a waste of time and film.

Would have rather seen more storyline or pretty shots of Britney then simulated **** scenes every 30 seconds. But that’s just me. :notreally: Guess I’m a prude then. :raven:

56 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

oh yes they can unfortunately, if it breaks the law they can shut the whole website down

:umomg: Why tho? It's not their website... It's Jordan's... Companies are taking down copyrighted videos on YouTube because YT allows it, but for example they can't do anything on other video sites like Vimeo or others... So as long as Jordan is independed and Exhale + Breatheavy are his sites - Britney's team can't do s*it :nyschool: But if he is so afraid... does that mean that Exhale is not Jordan's...? :omg::decisions:

1 minute ago, Lukass1896 said:

:umomg: Why tho? It's not their website... It's Jordan's... Companies are taking down copyrighted videos on YouTube because YT allows it, but for example they can't do anything on other video sites like Vimeo or others... So as long as Jordan is independed and Exhale + Breatheavy are his sites - Britney's team can't do s*it :nyschool: But if he is so afraid... does that mean that Exhale is not Jordan's...? :omg::decisions:

it's not their website but they own Britney content, especially if it's something that shouldn't be released, they can easily shut exhale down and fine Jordan

6 hours ago, glorybitch said:

Do you think Britney knows about the original video leak of make me? :gaspney:

I wonder if she’s upset/hurt by it, because clearly she didn’t want anyone seeing it, it just didn’t work :demi:

Tbh they probably haven’t told her, and never will... An interviewer will ask her about it one day, and she’ll say it’s cool and fresh and hopes her fans like it :jj:

she leaked it herself when she was getting her hair done a few days ago :prettyney:

Archived