MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

i prefer this over the Disney mess but then again yeah it kinda makes no sense lol. but the BMW scene alone + the dramatic music before she arrives at the house >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That made it feel like a Lana Del Rey video.... which the song did NOT match.

The Perfume video could have used that touch in retrospect lol

• Leader
3 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

it's not their website but they own Britney content, especially if it's something that shouldn't be released, they can easily shut exhale down and fine Jordan

Yea I have had way, way too many headaches in the past trying to get away with posting leaked stuff like this. If people really want to find it, they will, but BH has too many eyes on it nowadays to fly under the radar. I wouldn't say they could easily shut Exhale down though. 

The RIAA even reported my IG account for simply reporting *about* this video (I used a photo of Britney that she posted from the video shoot on her own IG), which is obviously some bs because that's censorship, but it's better for BH if I keep things moving and not risk our socials getting taken down over something stupid - even if it is unjust or wrong. Lame, but it's the name of the game! 

4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Yea I have had way, way too many headaches in the past trying to get away with posting leaked stuff like this. If people really want to find it, they will, but BH has too many eyes on it nowadays to fly under the radar. I wouldn't say they could easily shut Exhale down though. 

The RIAA even reported my IG account for simply reporting *about* this video (I used a photo of Britney that she posted from the video shoot on her own IG), which is obviously some bs because that's censorship, but it's better for BH if I keep things moving and not risk our socials getting taken down over something stupid - even if it is unjust or wrong. Lame, but it's the name of the game! 

Wait, so does that mean we can't even share a YouTube link in this thread? That sucks, it's already out there, so who cares?

And honestly, I'm still praying for Perfume. I need Killerney.

14 hours ago, Shrekney said:

So just bc every celeb is doing it, it makes it ok? That’s called normalization, look it up. There’s A LOT going on inside a persons head when they see something on a screen. If you see nothing but **** half the time and live a hypersexual lifestyle there’s nothing going on in that head. there can be orgie randomly in the background of a movie or mv and it’ll only register as something like a tree or chair to you, bc it’s so normal now. Game of thrones is a perfect example of that. 

You really have no clue on what ****** imagery does to childs psychological development. I encourage anyone reading this comment to read up on childhood development and the influence screens (tv/phone/computer) have on their innocent minds, not even if your considering having kids someday in the future, but you can also benefit from it a lot by pinpointing and weeding out any lingering childhood trauma you might not even be aware you have so can live a happier life.

Britney’s past work was suggestive yes, but it never crossed the “pg13” mark. Simulating group and **** *** in a music videos isn’t making people’s eyes bleed, what bothers people is how fast society is going down the drain bc now we’re at a point in human history where a person is literally saying

“all celebs are doing ****** in their music videos lol who cares nbd if kids watch”

it’s no f**king surprise the suicide rate is at an all time high across the world, overdoses are growing by the day, stds are growing rampant in urban areas when most of the population was exposed to highly violent, vulgar and ****** content as a child. That’s how people become empty sociopaths and don’t feel any empathy anymore. So don’t f**king tell me it’s nbd when let’s say a 5 year old is seeing simulated *** on constant bases and it’s only ok bc “all celebs are doing it” 

The only people who’d even be hypocrites in your context would be if someone doesn’t have an issue w Nikki manaj (an example) music video but somehow do w Britney, and as far as I’m aware I have not seen anyone behaving that way in this thread, this thread is probably already like 50 pages by now and I’m not going to read through it so maybe your talking about a specific person? 

If you still cant even admit it’s even slightly damaging for a kid to see ****** content and it’s nbd only bc celebs are doing it, I hope you never have kids. 

I only said it is hypocrite to put this blame on Britney when every celebrity like Kim Kardashian for ex is doing the same and even has build an empire because of that... I see no one complaining about the children who imitates the Kardashian or the Jenners and people even giving them credit.. so whats the big deal when Britney use the ****** thing on a music video? the parents should be careful with their kids not Britney, she is 37 is a pop star and *** it's been always involved in her career, don't come at me talking about kids watching **** because I DID NOT say anything about this, I'm talking about a music video where the only "****" you can see is a female nipple and ****** dance moves. You are putting words in my mouth I didn't say so stfu, who you think you are to talk about if I should have children or not, nobody said it was ok if a child watch ***... don't even talk to me again... you can give your opinion without attack anyone and the last thing you said is disgusting so gtfo.

Also it is cuestionable your skills as a parent as well don't you think? you should take care of your child and his education and not blame a random pop star for anything. Your should take care what your child is watching or not or if its correct to let him have access to that content, it is stupid to give a child a phone without any supervision for example and then if the child watch something innapropiate on a music video you put the blame in the artist? Maybe if your child is too young should not be allowed to use it or if your child is starting to understand enough about life you could have a talk and explain some things to him and not let them find it on the internet.It's not 2003 and music videos are not on the TV anymore so... 

What you say is that every artist out there should not be allowed to express themselves in the way they want because you can't take care of what your child is watching? 

• Leader
7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wait, so does that mean we can't even share a YouTube link in this thread? That sucks, it's already out there, so who cares?

And honestly, I'm still praying for Perfume. I need Killerney.

I'd say for now keep Pming and after the buzz dies down we should be all good :kiss:

It's a difficult spot for me to be in. Things like this... I feel an obligation to report about because it's massive news in the world of Britney, but it's also a sticky situation because it's something that was never meant to surface. I tried handling this the best way I could!

Ive watched it about 100 times and i really don't know how i feel. I think the execution of the video is not that great. ( i know its prob a rough edit) but it doesn't feel well shot, it feels a bit sloppy. Brits body looks banging, but her hair and make up in some scenes do not look polished enough for a music video. The bad body double at the beginning offends me and even the scene in the cage with the red glitter looks  cheap in HQ. I can kinda see why they scrapped it. The Make me video we ended up getting was boring AF but the way she looked compared to this Video was worlds apart. Its a shame because if it was executed right the original could of been up there as one of best videos. But massively happy to have something new to entertain me for a while...

39 minutes ago, maquisl said:

The more I watch the video, the more I like it :tbh:  I wish we could have the full storyline or the scenes that were not included here, maybe David can post online about it, something similar to what happened with the original concept of Perfume

And David said "Not my video sorry"

30 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Did any of you guys know about this? I'm hearing it for the first time.

skip to the bridge part at around 2:20

9 minutes ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

oh wow. thats also totally new for me. never heard this version before :)

I'm swapping this with the G Eazy one in my playlist. That bridge part is pure heaven.:bootyney:

The song is better off without G Eazy

33 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I know you posted it to ask about this audio version, but it really hurts me watching this video. It should be deleted forever. Now that I know for sure that the other one would have been one of her best, I'm pissed more than ever. 

54 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Btw I'm posting this here although it's unrelated to the video because it seems that all Make Me threads, even if it is not related to the video are being merged into this thread. :mhmnod:

Never head this before! Imagine a stripped down live version with this "bridge", with some nice drums. it would be amazing!

It will never happen though.

PS: I could also imagine a raggamuffin version of this song. :B

Archived