MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like the scrapped video. I think it's a totally different vibe than the video we got. Yeah, it may have been over the type ****** wise for some people, but so was the Slave video when it was first released (the face licking scene\****). 

Of course the editing was a mess, which is to be expected since the video was not meant to come out. When Britney and her man are reading the eviction notice, Brits in one outfit, when they open the door  and walk in, she is in the gold outfit. When she is using Eos lip balm, she has the oversized blue shirt on, but she's in the house and actually should be warning the gold outfit. 

Overall I thought Britney looked hot, and did a good time eye-fu**ing the camera. She seemed to be having a good time. Maybe one day we will find out why this did not get released. Maybe because it would have gotten a lot of people talking about Brit, and we know how nowadays, she hates being the center of attention due to her severe anxiety. The video was a mess, but was ****** which the song is too. 

3 hours ago, sutramaya said:

And David said "Not my video sorry"

Yeah, I read that. It's obvious that the leaked video doesn't show what he had in mind (mostly because it's not finished) so he's not happy. But he, or someone who knows the storyline, could say something like "Hey, this is the real storyline". Because clearly the video was full of simbolisims that we can't understand. :wontcry:

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Did any of you guys know about this? I'm hearing it for the first time.

skip to the bridge part at around 2:20

I think it's the origial version of the song. Before they delayed the release to add G-Eazy's bridge.  And if i'm not mistaken, they used the version with the "make me" at 2:45 to film the video :ponderney: or maybe i'm crazy but I remember watching something about the original video with that part lol 

There are people saying that the American Dream version of the video is the best? The one where we can barely see Britney because of all the lights that Randee uses to hide her shitty job? REALLY? I can't  :airpls::orangu::tifflmao:

Not to mention that Brit's "choreography" is... Bad :bedtime:

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is precisely after everything we've seen onstage and offstage from Britney, both in her personal life, her music, even MM lyrics themselves, how can anyone be surprised or think it's too much this MM video?

Being naked? She already did that in Toxic, Womanizer, Criminal. "******"? Slave says hi, and it's kinda there in Slumber Party too. And I say "******" because they're not even naked, they're not even simulating ***. That "**** ***" reference at the beginning, first of all, it was done with a gay dancer, and they're supposedly filming this video within the video. Kissing the guy? That happened in Toxic, Criminal, Womanizer, the OFFICIAL Make Me... I mean, and this time is kinda humorous :nicki2:

I understand that visually, some people don't like it, like the colors of it, or the way the shots were taken, etc, but feeling offended or scandalized about the amount of ****** content, it's the last thing I expected to hear about Britney Spears, and especially coming from her fans.

And yet people still expect the original GM video to leak, and want a Blackout 2.0, like, the irony :whatitellu:

The G-Eazy scene? That's still in the official video, I mean...  Half naked hot guys doing their thing? Now it results it's too much when back in the day everyone was drooling over those bts pictures, AND G-Eazy. One would think girls and gay fans would be the happiest with this, and now it ends up it's too much for their pure souls. :ririshade2:

That's it. You all just love to complain about everything Britney does,is never enough or is too much for you but she never wins.:staysalty:

1 hour ago, maquisl said:

There are people saying that the American Dream version of the video is the best? The one where we can barely see Britney because of all the lights that Randee uses to hide her shitty job? REALLY? I can't  :airpls::orangu::tifflmao:

I'll take this video over staring at the sun for over 3 minutes. :hiii:

1 hour ago, maquisl said:

I saw it and I was like... for real? the american dream version? 

Resultado de imagen de im done gif

I can't believe nobody get this video. This is basically about Adam and Eve, almost like that mother! movie with Jennifer Lawrence. They were all innocent in pure beige with all this gay male dancer (metaphor for angels, maybe?) and everything was fine in Eden. It wasn't until the devil came, starting with the TV that drove her wild (that eventually kill the people she love), the inner animal in red bloddy lust, and the snake in the form of G-Eazy. The way it was shot, it was almost like ****, because that's what the serpent did in the Bible, make her act for lust. When it's over she realized what she did, so she get back to the pool to resuscitate her Adam. In the end, they think Eden is bullshit so they decided to bulldozer it anyway.

What they didn't happy is the ***/ **** scene with G-Eazy. It's a bit too much for her while she's perfectly fine with the red body paint (like she just slay the cage scene. There's no way she's not into that). It's just the **** scene. Britney team want to cut that out, but there's no way Lachapelle is cutting that scene out. Because it was integral of the story of Adam and Eve and there's no way he want a watered versions of it. It's the essential point that stitches the whole narratives together.

In the end they scrapped the video and the tons of cash invested in it. The Lachapelle version is waaay better and I wish Britney would just stick to it and be the controversial artist she was once before.

The era could've been much better..

19 minutes ago, neverover said:

I can't believe nobody get this video. This is basically about Adam and Eve, almost like that mother! movie with Jennifer Lawrence. They were all innocent in pure beige with all this gay male dancer (metaphor for angels, maybe?) and everything was fine in Eden. It wasn't until the devil came, starting with the TV that drove her wild (that eventually kill the people she love), the inner animal in red bloddy lust, and the snake in the form of G-Eazy. The way it was shot, it was almost like ****, because that's what the serpent did in the Bible, make her act for lust. When it's over she realized what she did, so she get back to the pool to resuscitate her Adam. In the end, they think Eden is bullshit so they decided to bulldozer it anyway.

What they didn't happy is the ***/ **** scene with G-Eazy. It's a bit too much for her while she's perfectly fine with the red body paint (like she just slay the cage scene. There's no way she's not into that). It's just the **** scene. Britney team want to cut that out, but there's no way Lachapelle is cutting that scene out. Because it was integral of the story of Adam and Eve and there's no way he want a watered versions of it. It's the essential point that stitches the whole narratives together.

In the end they scrapped the video and the tons of cash invested in it. The Lachapelle version is waaay better and I wish Britney would just stick to it and be the controversial artist she was once before.

The era could've been much better..

I like the visuals of this video,

dont get me wrong 

but I quite understand britney, she is not a teenager anymore and she has kids... the *** scene was quite too much, and I respect her desicion to scrapped, it’s her image... she has to be pissed right now, imagine her kids going to the soccer game and the other kids or mums talking about Britney :umok:

beyonke or Madonna would love this attention... brit? I don’t think so 

I know is probably not finished but let's face it...the only thing that was worth it on that video was the choreo, the rest of it is cringy and trashy too, being **** for her comes really easy and naturally, but when sensuality is forced it looks bad, it is better than the Mickey Mouse **** we got? sure, but is a good video? absolutely not and i get it know why this was scrapped, she looks uncomfortable too. :ipass:

Now someone needs to leak REBELLION, GIMME MORE FUNERAL VERSION and i'll be happy as hell!!

On 4/12/2019 at 5:39 PM, DarkLord said:

Can someone post the full version of rebellion? And perfume's music video? And gimme more's funeral version? Or piece of me's unedited belly version? 

I hope i'm inmortal so i can get to live enough for those leaks :sobbing:

6 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Did any of you guys know about this? I'm hearing it for the first time.

skip to the bridge part at around 2:20

They should’ve never added G-Eazy to the song. This is wayy better tbh.

Remember that Make Me was supposed to be released and performed at the BBMAs? Every time I think about it i got f**king mad. This original video + a performance at the BBMAs along with the greatest hits medley = #1 easily.

i seriouslyy hate her team

23 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

I don't see the sadness in anywhere on the video tbh... maybe she was so done with Lachapelle but she looks normal and I see her very confortable in her skin during the whole video.

In some scenes she is comfortable and you can tell. She was really feeling the choreography and it shows. She kills it. But in many other scenes she seems totally over it and uncomfortable.

Archived