MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

29 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Free the nipple 2016. 

She has a bottom on. 

She is topless but I mean she has been many times before so it’s nothing new. 

Yes she has been topless before in Everytime, toxic, womanizer and criminal but she has never completely exposed her *****.

28 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Also, no, she has panties on. Only them. ?‍♂️ Her nipples are fully visible though.

Yeah I noticed that. She could have just crosses her legs over or something instead tho, like she did in Womanizer.

Yes the society is changing and is becoming more and more accepting of Women's body and dignity, but I certainly cannot deny there was no point in the reason "I'm a mom now". Imagine how her kids would feel about it, imagine what they would have to face at their school or among their friends etc. I mean it is Britney Spears but don't you think that completely exposing is a step too far? 

And had the video been released, wouldn't she have been the first singer to do so?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

i love it :umok:obviously it wasn't a final product yet...a raw cut more possible sent to orangetheory and eos for sponsorship deal .either way ill take this version over randee's mess :hideous:

I feel like they were part of the reason it had to be refilmed. I feel like Britney herself likes it, it’s weird and bizarre and her taste reflects that, she’s always included a weird off beat track on all her albums starting with ITZ, like Brave New Girl, Hot as Ice, Mmm Papi, How I roll, If I’m dancing...(I guess chill wit Chu is for BJ but let’s not discuss further on that :frenchy:)

Lachapelle is all about the visuals and that's it. You can search for some hidden messages and symbolism if you want to but the truth of the matter is he's been doing the same thing for over 20 years.He included many biblical references into his work, he likes to shoot in the suburbs a lot, he directed no doubt - it's my life music video where Gwen Stefani electrocuded a guy by throwing a hairdyrer into a tub. This is his signature style i guess.

Y'all need to calm down lmfao. The video isn't perfect but complaining about the ****** content ? Are we still talking about Britney Spears ? 

75% of her videos are highly ****** and that's great ! Even Slumber Party, she licks the milk on a table in front of a man watching her. 

There's IUSA too, she literaly wakes up from an ****... come on... 

I think the scraped video looks less childish than the official one, and it screams Lachapelle. I think the video is great and with some more scenes to flesh out the concept it could have been great. 

Anyway, we can't take away that the concept is far more interresting than the official where she's making a casting to choose who's going to make love to her......... If that's not overly ****** too what is it ? 

I don't think Britney has a problem with being ******, I don't know what happened and if it's her choice to throw away the Lachapelle video then it's fine... but I don't think it has to do with the ****** things because she's CLEARLY enjoying it, look at her faces on the group scenes, that can't jut be acting, she's not that good of an actress. And the funny resurection scene she seems really into it too.

I think I love the video because you can read it on different levels and there also some funny into it. It's serious but not too much, it's great.

btw do you guys remember there was a storyline attachted to the scrapped make me music video ? someone who allegedly saw it described britney being a very rich women who fell in love with a poor guy and the guy she killed by throwing tv into the pool was her husband who cheated on her or smthn like that ... :imdying: boy oh boy... :jj:

5 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

To completely expose her nipples? Miley tried in Wrecking Ball and Rihanna tried in Work but neither was completely see through :ponderney:

4 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Rihanna is nude in the end of ***** Better Have My Money - Video tho :jj: And it's on youtube 

yup, she's technically covered in blood but she's definitely butt-naked.. even "Work" though, while it wasn't completely see-through, IMO it exposes more than Britney's red bodysuit (on the nipple and areola side of things at least).. :woopsie:

Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

yup, she's technically covered in blood but she's definitely butt-naked.. even "Work" though, while it wasn't completely see-through, IMO it exposes more than Britney's red bodysuit.. :woopsie:

I think the red bodysuit is homage to toxic while the scene where she walks out of car with that man is homage to everytime

5 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Rihanna is nude in the end of ***** Better Have My Money - Video tho :jj: And it's on youtube 

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

But that's Rihanna. RiRi has been a bad ***** since day one.

Not to sound hypocritical but this is OUR Britney. She's the innocent southern girl we have known. She's MomNey. That part is the only problem I have with the videi although that scene is visually appealing. Otherwise it is a good video that would have helped Make Me.

Am I the only one who has a problem with this?

:wtf: I don't like it !

It looks like she doesn't even know the lyrics, the playback is bad. But what I dislike the most is the fact that it's way too ******, it's vulgar, and it just doesn't make any sense. I'm happy it has been scrapped.

Visually I think she and her team are completely lost nowadays.

She looks like a **** **** movie :zoomzoom:

They should have done a simple but artistic video in the desert like the cover of the single. 

4 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

:wtf: I don't like it !

It looks like she doesn't even know the lyrics, the playback is bad. But what I dislike the most is the fact that it's way too ******, it's vulgar, and it just doesn't make any sense. I'm happy it has been scrapped.

Visually I think she and her team are completely lost nowadays.

She looks like a **** **** movie :zoomzoom:

They should have done a simple but artistic video in the desert like the cover of the single. 

She did that with work *****. This video was left field and refreshing with some tweaks here and there.

Well, both the LaChapelle and official version are a mess, a confusing and kinda funny mess and a simply embarrassing mess respectively.

So, I voted for the American Dream version, because, although it's far from perfect, it works because it's simple and it's what I was looking for in a video for "Make Me..."

Archived