MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

I love the La Chapelle video.  I like things that you have to watch twice, 10 times, 100 times to understand or see different interpretations, even if they weren't actually intended by the director.  Yes, it is a bit racey but it is fun.  ****-shaming is ridiculous.  Aren't we past that in the post-me too movement?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, glorybitch said:

Do you think Britney knows about the original video leak of make me? :gaspney:

who do you think leaked it? :pieceofwhat:

She was playing the video because she ran out of red/pink paint, and was checking out the style of it to get it on AliExpress for her next show (whenever it is). She finally found it...

tumblr_mxh4lutwsI1qd8zg3o2_250.gif

But when she thought, she clicked on "checkout", she ended up uploading the video to some site

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mju3ukMtju1r9gl25o3_250.gif

13 minutes ago, feo said:

I love the La Chapelle video.  I like things that you have to watch twice, 10 times, 100 times to understand or see different interpretations, even if they weren't actually intended by the director.  Yes, it is a bit racey but it is fun.  ****-shaming is ridiculous.  Aren't we past that in the post-me too movement?

She gave us the gays everything we wanted

11 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Does anyone else feel bad about this? She didn't want this to be seen. And now they leaked it while she has booked herself into a mental wellness center... 

I don't think she cares that much. I think she didn't wanted the buzz it would have caused as the official music video. 

And now, either people will say that the video is great or that she made the good choice scrapping it. So either way she will not look bad in the story. It will be either a "poor carrier move" or a "good mother move". Nothing too hard to handle imo.

I think right now she couldn't care less, she's working on her health and she is seeking help, it's wonderful and she will think about it later if she wants to. 

If something can concerns us it's how it could affect her future hypothetical work with Lachapelle. I wonder if the original glory shoot was made and could leak some day ? or it didn't even take place in the end ? 

29 minutes ago, generation glory said:

This video is avant-garde. It’s art, *****! :tiffanynod:

Thank you. Finally someone who can understand me. 

The more I look at it, the more I love it. I think I watched the "official video"  twice; I can't count how many times I watched the scrapped one (and it has been leaked just few hours ago) :sobbing:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DarkLord said:

Guys, I uploaded the video in HD to my Google drive in case you want it untagged, HD and stuff:airpls:

Send to me! I need to see it again...I tried watching the stream link but it got taken down.

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Most delusional post. She cared about all her album until Circus. 

Glory was an act. She didn’t seem to care about it at all tbh

Still a great album regardless but she hasn’t cared about an album in years and it shows from the disconnection of this last decade. 

You are right. Wow this fan-base really can't take the truth... Especially about Glory :embarrassed::icant2:

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I think the red bodysuit is homage to toxic while the scene where she walks out of car with that man is homage to everytime

I think that the red bodysuit is a homage to Oops - not Toxic :thinkney::notreally:

4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

1125911414_3844696543001_video-still-for

:ricackle: Thanks for that beautiful image :bigkiss: but I don't think that Britney's team can force Jordan to do anything :wtf: It's HIS site and HIS forum (right?) so I still don't know who is he so afraid of  :decisions::tiffhair:

12 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

I don't think that Britney's team can force Jordan to do anything :wtf: It's HIS site and HIS forum (right?) so I still don't know who is he so afraid of  :decisions::tiffhair:

oh yes they can unfortunately, if it breaks the law they can shut the whole website down

12 hours ago, Ryan9999 said:

@Shrekney girl I love u but this is a little far fetched. I’m pretty sure knee doesn’t care about symbolism in her career at this point. It’s literally her team and the director who decide :cardi:

Yeah I don’t believe I ever implied it was Brit mixing in the weird stuff in her videos, I actually think that has always been the case and it’s more if not all, on the directors, especially after seeing their previous work. :decisions:

13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I didn't find this video any more sexualized than POM.

:watrusayin:

Really? I don’t remember Britney simulating an orgie on stage w her dancers (at least on the level of the MV) or her being naked, or her making out w anyone. Britney’s show are usually ****** but more in like a (very suggestive) PG13 kinda way, imo. There’s lots of grinding and the backdrop from the slave act of POM is p suggestive but I don’t think POM is on the same level of *** as the MM video. MM was ****** from the first minute to the last. POM is kinda ****** only during one act. 

That being said I feel I’m not really that desensitized of ****** material. I believe what you see is what you are (like that saying u are what you eat) I try to refrain from intense violent, vulgar, and ****** imagery only bc I don’t what that **** in my head. There’s enough of that in almost every form of media this day and age. So maybe to person who is desensitized to ****** imagery thinks Pom and MM video was like Barney or some Disney **** lol. 

Archived