BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

1 minute ago, femmefataledoll said:

Have none of y'all considered the idea that Britney doesn't want to talk about it? Listen to her response when she was asked why she shaved her head - 'It wasn't anyone's business'. 

I actually think she wants, there are many times she kinda talked about it, also during that interview in London in 2016, they said her team didnt allow her to talk about that and the cship 

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

more work = more money. Would you have an issue with this if this was some rich guy and his divorced wife?? or is the issue just that you love Britney and hate Kevin? :janet:

It’s ew because of the thought of someone having issues and then being immediately asked for more money. They’re HIS kids also, why does he need more money to take care of his kids? “Work”? If it’s so much work then maybe don’t have them. He has plenty of cash to give the kids everything they need. 

1 minute ago, femmefataledoll said:

Have none of y'all considered the idea that Britney doesn't want to talk about it? Listen to her response when she was asked why she shaved her head - 'It wasn't anyone's business'. 

That is true, but it's also been 10 years since For The Record. It's obvious other things have happened. I can't help but think of when she talked about her conservatorship on the Jonathon Ross Show taping in 2016 , but they cut the entire part out.

Guest Rockdaboat07

What if this is why her lawyer dude is demanding to be released because he knows they are doing this shi* against her will

oh and to anyone who still believes this episode is about Jamie...another lie from her team. Jamie Lynn lives right by him and posts happy stories everyday and does live makeup tutorials ect. If things were going downhill with her dad this does not seem like logical behavior. Same with Sam. He posts everyday on insta about his new soccer company and how happy he is about it. I don't think Britney has been around anyone honestly. I think she has been taking care of this for a while. 

The charade is crumbling time for her team to tell the truth.

1 minute ago, MWLJ said:

It’s ew because of the thought of someone having issues and then being immediately asked for more money. They’re HIS kids also, why does he need more money to take care of his kids? “Work”? If it’s so much work then maybe don’t have them. He has plenty of cash to give the kids everything they need. 

she is rich as **** and thats how things work if you are rich and get divorced. Honestly compared to some other celebrity Britney is really lucky in tearms of how much she has to give him. I agree that he obviously doesnt need it but Britney has enough money. This is nothing to her.

Just now, GimmeBritney320 said:

oh and to anyone who still believes this episode is about Jamie...another lie from her team. Jamie Lynn lives right by him and posts happy stories everyday and does live makeup tutorials ect. If things were going downhill with her dad this does not seem like logical behavior. Same with Sam. He posts everyday on insta about his new soccer company and how happy he is about it. I don't think Britney has been around anyone honestly. I think she has been taking care of this for a while. 

The charade is crumbling time for her team to tell the truth.

This!! Also If my dad was on deaths bed I would wait for treatment untl he has passed so I could spend every minute with him. (Or until he recovers) Saying that she is doing this only because she is sad about her dad makes no sense. She would be at his side if that was stressing her so much.

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

she is rich as **** and thats how things work if you are rich and get divorced. Honestly compared to some other celebrity Britney is really lucky in tearms of how much she has to give him. I agree that he obviously doesnt need it but Britney has enough money. This is nothing to her.

You’re right there; she has plenty of money and it’s nothing to her. My point being only that he doesn’t need the extra money and that his timing is poor. 

The comment section just hurt me deep, I didn't know there were these many heart,ess people. They consider themselves heroes by making fun of mental health? I've seen comments like "Hide all the umbrellas" and "I wonder which salon she'll go in this time" and it totally disgusts me. 

Seriously, our girl has shown so much courage in getting back to the spotlight after a year full of incidents which almost killed her. But these insensitive haters just keeps on going calling her crazy. Why do they hate this humble person who has wished for nothing but a normal life?

22 minutes ago, ItsEJBitch said:

Exactly. Britney's reputation with the general public is so damaged at this point, especially with the new generation. Her talking openly about her struggles would be amazing for her image and her career. I don't understand what her team is "protecting" anymore. 

**** the public

This ain't about them

She does not owe us her personal business 

Just now, MWLJ said:

You’re right there; she has plenty of money and it’s nothing to her. My point being only that he doesn’t need the extra money and that his timing is poor. 

it is (if this is even true) so far he has been really ok with asking for more money so dragging her estate to court while one isnt well and Britney is getting mental health would be uncharacteristic tbh. But it wouldnt suprise me either.

Archived