BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

1 minute ago, MWLJ said:

A source told People magazine, “Her dad being sick has taken a toll on her. He nearly died and actually had another surgery a few weeks ago. He’s not doing well. They’re so close and it has been a lot. There is nothing dramatic going on with her — she just realized she needs to make sure to take time to care for herself.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-taking-me-time-amid-father-jamie-health-battle/

“There is nothing dramatic going on with her.”

That means there IS something dramatic going on with her. People (kneepads) magazine glosses over so much. On a positive note. I pray this is the moment that will get Britney, her family and her team to finally publicly address what’s been going on with her, including being more open about how she really feels about the cship and her dad.

It took years for Mariah to get real about her situation and speak publicly about it. But that happened because her ex manager was going to out Mariah’s condition. Maybe a similar scenario here too. Whatever made team Britney stop lying and covering up the truth I’m happy for it. Hopeful the way they all handle her mental condition changes. Millions of people around the world live with some form of mental illness. There’s no need to be ashamed. Stop sweeping things under the rug. It’s better for her to address the issue head on then move on. But her team has to allow that to happen, so far they are not. We don’t know if Britney’s been really wanting to discuss her mental issues publicly but her team holds her back from doing so. 

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

wasnt he seen at a wedding not long ago??

Was she? Not sure. 

I have no strong opinion either way, and you could be completely right, but it could also be that she IS just taking necessary precautions and it’s not as serious as it sounds, you know?

I just don’t want us all jumping to conclusions. 

I just hope she gets what she needs and that she’s OK. 

8 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Why the hell was she performing last year???  She wasn't doing it for the money.

That worthless tour probably exacerbated ongoing mental health issues.

I agree, but also it's kind of annoying that any of us here who point out when things don't seem right with her (yes we can be critical) are slammed in here for saying truthful things. She didn't look well last year and she didn't perform well i.e. something is off about her. Anytime we mention it here it's like "shut up hater! she looks amazing!...ect. 

1 minute ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Honestly if she is in a facility then I wish her nothing but the best. There’s nothing wrong with getting help and after the last few years she deserves time off.

Ive wanted this for almost 2 years now. Looking at her last year I dont think there was any way of her getting back to "normal" without professional help. Im really happy for her and hope after some months of therapy and a long vacation after she can come back less anxious and tick ridden.

31 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Maybe the facility thing can be true, but the story wasnt leaked by anyone who works with/for Britney obviously

What If the post on Instagram is really to pretend she is fine and just living her life while she is indeed taking Care of her mental Health?

Its weird how JLS who lives and is pretty close to Jamie is posting so much **** on Instagram but Britney is nowhere to be seen. Maybe its part of her teams act to pretend shes just on a hiatus while everyone else is living life normally.

I get the impression jamie is now at home in Louisiana but the original court documents said his original surgeries were in Las Vegas late last year and he was in one hospital for at least a month....  

11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

First, if she did this all on her own then I applaud her for her bravery.

Second, I don't trust her snakey Team one bit. Her checking into a mental health facility screams UNSTABLE and if she's been trying to spring herself from the c-ship then what better way to keep her in it than to check her in against her will?

I wish we knew what was really going on.

Damn. I hadn’t thought of it that way. Very well could be true. I mean, it’s not like she could say ‘no I don’t want to go to rehab’ because legally she’d have no choice. If her dad says you’re going to rehab then to rehab she will go.

Hopefully she is in treatment on her own accord. One reason why is because it’ll help her efforts to recover if it’s her wanting the help instead of another 2006/2007 situation where she was forced to get help. We saw how that turned out.

But yes I agree girl, I don’t trust her shady team either. We’ll get pr spin from People, TMZ and the rest. Will we ever get the truth? Probs not.

9 minutes ago, ItsEJBitch said:

Exactly. Britney's reputation with the general public is so damaged at this point, especially with the new generation. Her talking openly about her struggles would be amazing for her image and her career. I don't understand what her team is "protecting" anymore. 

Have none of y'all considered the idea that Britney doesn't want to talk about it? Listen to her response when she was asked why she shaved her head - 'It wasn't anyone's business'. 

Just now, MWLJ said:

f**king EW

Ikr 

I cant wait for JJ to turn 18 in 5 years from now so this leech will have to seek for a regular job at McDonalds or smt

Seriously with all this going on, and he only thinks about money? When will be enough for him? 

11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

First, if she did this all on her own then I applaud her for her bravery.

Second, I don't trust her snakey Team one bit. Her checking into a mental health facility screams UNSTABLE and if she's been trying to spring herself from the c-ship then what better way to keep her in it than to check her in against her will?

I wish we knew what was really going on.

Honestly that's what I am afraid of... :decisions:

38 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

I feel her team got wind that TMZ learned about it and was going to post about it (I've seen the Kardashians when TMZ called them and told them they were going to post something about Kylie being pregnant because they heard about it, something like that..) so when TMZ called and said they were going to post about Britney being in the mental health clinic, her team decided to post about it first so that it would soften the blow of the news

This. 

2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Damn. I hadn’t thought of it that way. Very well could be true. I mean, it’s not like she could say ‘no I don’t want to go to rehab’ because legally she’d have no choice. If her dad says you’re going to rehab then to rehab she will go.

Hopefully she is in treatment on her own accord. Once reason why is because it’ll help her efforts to recover if it’s her wanting the help instead of another 2006/2007 situation where she was forced to get help. We saw how that turned out.

But yes I agree girl, I don’t trust her shady team either. We’ll get pr spin from People, TMZ and the rest. Will we ever get the truth? Probs not.

If the doctors talk to her and have a feeling that she doesnt need or want to be there, they wont keep her there.

Just now, Bundy said:

Ikr 

I cant wait for JJ to turn 18 in 5 years from now so this leech will have to seek for a regular job at McDonalds or smt

Seriously with all this going on, and he only thinks about money? When will be enough for him? 

He’s a f**king pig. She is struggling with a mental illness and all he cares about is money. Greedy *******.

Archived