BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

10 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

I feel her team got wind that TMZ learned about it and was going to post about it (I've seen the Kardashians when TMZ called them and told them they were going to post something about Kylie being pregnant because they heard about it, something like that..) so when TMZ called and said they were going to post about Britney being in the mental health clinic, her team decided to post about it first so that it would soften the blow of the news

THIS!!

Just look at Wendy Williams, she announced on her show that she was in a sober living house because that story was about to break in the media. Even Charlamagne almost announced on The Breakfast Club days prior to Wendy. 

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably Domination wasn't even cancelled because of her father - cause come on, we all know Britney wouldnt stay in her hometown being a nurse. Maybe it helped a littleeeeee bit, cause if it was really because of her father, i think they would  cancel by the time he got sick 

8 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Why is everyone freaking out? Taking care of your mental health is a good thing ppl. Kudos to her for noticing something is off and wanting to fix it. There’s been something visibly wrong for awhile. You guys are worse than outsiders, her possibly having mental health issues doesn’t make her less than at all. It shows she’s getting ahead of a possible problem. Maybe now she’ll discuss her troubles more and shed some light on some of her onstage quirks/behaviors and people can have more sympathy. I’m glad she’s getting the help she needs to be happy if true.

exactly. This has been a while coming. The tour last year was a huge red flag and then her dissapearing for almost 3 months... It was obvious something was wrong. Im am really happy she is getting professional help instead of just taking a vacation to Hawaii only to pretend that she is fine later.

7 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Idk but TMZ also says she checked in a week ago which wouldn't explain why she's been MIA for 3 months. 

Idk everything smells fake and fishy to me today. Nothing adds up and nothing makes sense. 

Maybe she is longer in the facility than TMZ knows

11 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Idk but TMZ also says she checked in a week ago which wouldn't explain why she's been MIA for 3 months. 

Idk everything smells fake and fishy to me today. Nothing adds up and nothing makes sense. 

I think she's been there the whole time and her team so far had been able to successfully hide it. It was gonna get out so they tried to get ahead of it and say she checked in last week. A lot doesn't make sense and we can't exactly trust what her team says (the ones who post for her)

But also wishing her the best. I pray she is getting some MUCH needed help. She's strong she can make it.

I knew she was not doing ok and that she was getting some kind of treatment but it was scary to think about it. Andrew Wallet's resignation was weird but now this pretty much confirms that Jamie didn't want him to be the sole conservator in case he dies, which is likely to happen anytime soon. This is all so sad and her being in a mental facility means she's doing really bad. There were many blind items about her drinking a lot again and I think they're true. Hopefully she'll recover soon.

This is a good thing. IDK why people are acting like a quote on IG means this is fake. Actually that makes this all the more real and was probably her team trying to make it seem like everything is ok before this story got out. Celebs do it all the time. 

She has obviously not been well for a while so I am happy she is getting the help she needs. I want to see her happy again. 

A source told People magazine, “Her dad being sick has taken a toll on her. He nearly died and actually had another surgery a few weeks ago. He’s not doing well. They’re so close and it has been a lot. There is nothing dramatic going on with her — she just realized she needs to make sure to take time to care for herself.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-taking-me-time-amid-father-jamie-health-battle/

Britney talking about her mental illness, telling what she really feels, how it was back then and showing that's human nature without her team wanting to control her words would be by faaaaaar the best moment in britney's career, she would be a great voice for those who need and talk bullshit about it

I feel like her team wants her to be a robot without feelings, it's OK to have a mental illness, there's no reason to hide it, no reason to fake britney never shaved her head

beDJPVY.gif

4 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I think she's been there the whole time and her team so far had been able to successfully hide it. It was gonna get out so they tried to get ahead of it and say she checked in last week. A lot doesn't make sense and we can't exactly trust what her team says (the ones who post for her)

But also wishing her the best. I pray she is getting some MUCH needed help. She's strong she can make it.

Why the hell was she performing last year???  She wasn't doing it for the money.

That worthless tour probably exacerbated ongoing mental health issues.

Just now, MWLJ said:

A source told People magazine, “Her dad being sick has taken a toll on her. He nearly died and actually had another surgery a few weeks ago. He’s not doing well. They’re so close and it has been a lot. There is nothing dramatic going on with her — she just realized she needs to make sure to take time to care for herself.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-taking-me-time-amid-father-jamie-health-battle/

I dont think that it only because of Jamie or that he is doing THAT bad. If he was she would be by his side and go to treatment after he dies or gets better. Also she was a mess the entire last year long before Jamie got sick.

1 minute ago, MWLJ said:

Her team talks with People magazine. 

For all we know, this is her preparing to take on her life again. It could be a good thing.. It could be very stressful to her knowing that everything is going to be back in her hands. 

BRITNEY, YOU GOT THIS, WE BELIEVE IN YOU <3 

Archived