BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

Guys, 

Our girl is fighting. DO NOT BE FOOLED by this and these stories. Lou Taylor and her team are doing this story. There is way too many things that are going on that speak the opposite. Do Sam and JL seem like 2 people who someone that are close to had a mental breakdown? The fact they posted the insta right at th time of the story. Using he own accounts against her! I cant! 

This is the conservatorship trying to use Public Opinion against her prior to the May court date. This is not her at all, she is laying low so they can't use anything against her. This is the best they got? 

We already know Jaime has been on the mend for a while. People even clocked him at a wedding not too long ago. 

She is at war. I hope our girl wins this one! She deserves to be out of the conservatorship! 

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really shows growth when she herself decides to prevent issues before they start (that is if this story is even true). Regardless, I hope everything is okay and she can get through whatever the hell is going on, whether it be her father’s health or the conservatorship.  This all has happened so quick  :decisions:

4 minutes ago, Catalin said:

First, if she did this all on her own then I applaud her for her bravery.

Second, I don't trust her snakey Team one bit. Her checking into a mental health facility screams UNSTABLE and if she's been trying to spring herself from the c-ship then what better way to keep her in it than to check her in against her will?

I wish we knew what was really going on.

2 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Britney talking about her mental illness, telling what she really feels, how it was back then and showing that's human nature without her team wanting to control her words would be by faaaaaar the best moment in britney's career, she would be a great voice for those who need and talk bullshit about it

I feel like her team wants her to be a robot without feelings, it's OK to have a mental illness, there's no reason to hide it, no reason to fake britney never shaved her head

beDJPVY.gif

Exactly. Britney's reputation with the general public is so damaged at this point, especially with the new generation. Her talking openly about her struggles would be amazing for her image and her career. I don't understand what her team is "protecting" anymore. 

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

I dont think that it only because of Jamie or that he is doing THAT bad. If he was she would be by his side and go to treatment after he dies or gets better. Also she was a mess the entire last year long before Jamie got sick.

I’m sure she still has issues that she battles with from time to time, sure, but I genuinely believe she’s taking the necessary steps to maintain her mental health because of what is going on with her father, and if she can focus or prior issues at the same time then why not? 

He just had a second surgery, he must not be doing that great either tbh. 

Either way she’s getting help and we should all be happy for her because of that. 

We will just have to wait and see. 

1 minute ago, chrisryan said:

Guys, 

Our girl is fighting. DO NOT BE FOOLED by this and these stories. Lou Taylor and her team are doing this story. There is way too many things that are going on that speak the opposite. Do Sam and JL seem like 2 people who someone that are close to had a mental breakdown? The fact they posted the insta right at th time of the story. Using he own accounts against her! I cant! 

This is the conservatorship trying to use Public Opinion against her prior to the May court date. This is not her at all, she is laying low so they can't use anything against her. This is the best they got? 

We already know Jaime has been on the mend for a while. People even clocked him at a wedding not too long ago. 

She is at war. I hope our girl wins this one! She deserves to be out of the conservatorship! 

She could easily go out and get some Starbucks for all of us to see this is fake. No need for an IG account to do that. She could have Sam post a Selfie of both of them enjoying breakfast.

She clearly has issues and is adressing them. Be happy for her.

8 minutes ago, MWLJ said:

A source told People magazine, “Her dad being sick has taken a toll on her. He nearly died and actually had another surgery a few weeks ago. He’s not doing well. They’re so close and it has been a lot. There is nothing dramatic going on with her — she just realized she needs to make sure to take time to care for herself.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-taking-me-time-amid-father-jamie-health-battle/

The problem with things like this were her obvious sings of uncomfortableness during last years' worthless tour; way before her father's alleged illness.

It's one thing for performing to be 'therapeutic' but not to the staggering level of her unease last year.

She was extremely uneasy during that tour last year.

18 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Why the hell was she performing last year???  She wasn't doing it for the money.

That worthless tour probably exacerbated ongoing mental health issues.

The tour should have never happened. Thinking about the horrible M&G experiences has me thinking she’s been struggling for a while. 

Good thing she is taking care of herself now. It is so hard to deal with a bipolar disorder and have your dad dying all while trying to perform and smile for an audience.

Poor thing :crying3:

I hope Britney comes back stronger than ever. She is such an angel and truly deserves the world. Ugh.

Why would that be fake news? I think we should actually hope this is true cause she is taking care of herself and not allowing things to become a huge mess.

If someone think Britney is mentally ok, you just need to watch any video from POM tour last year to see she wasn't ok 

About her father, it's life! I'm not here saying I'm not wishing him well, but he is pretty old, things will get more and more complicated with the time guys, thats a fact. So Britney really needs to take care of herself right now. We need to be real, we all know that time is coming, there's no escape, so that was the right decision 

If this is true, I’m so proud of her that she’s acknowledged what she’s going through and sought help. That takes a lot of strength and facing up to things you don’t necessarily want to. I hope she takes all the time she needs.

1 minute ago, MWLJ said:

I’m sure she still has issues that she battles with from time to time, sure, but I genuinely believe she’s taking the necessary steps to maintain her mental health because of what is going on with her father, and if she can focus or prior issues at the same time then why not? 

He just had a second surgery, he must not be doing that great either tbh. 

Either way she’s getting help and we should all be happy for her because of that. 

We will just have to wait and see. 

wasnt he seen at a wedding not long ago??

Just now, zxcvb said:

The problem with things like this were her obvious sings of uncomfortableness during last years' worthless tour.

It's one thing for performing to be 'therapeutic' but not to the staggering level of her unease last year.

She was extremely uneasy during that tour last year.

I’m just sharing info. Who knows?

She will always have issues, and from time to time they will flare. There is no reason to believe or not to believe this. We’ll just have to wait and see. 

I literally just took a nap during my lunch break after the Instagram post, and woke up to this. 

What an era this has been, literally every week there's something new lol

Whether it's true or not, I think this has to give us some sort of statement from her team, through some other media, interview or whatever, but they'll have to prove this wrong or confirm it, because it's not a minor thing they're claiming. 

All this months it seemed as if people had just forgotten about her, which is good for them, but is slowly killing us lol This will definitely make other sources put more attention to what's going on with her and her dad's health and maybe we'll finally get more info.

If it's true, I think it's ok. She's seeking help, and it's not like we can miss her any more than what we've already missed her these months. 

Britney Spears is currently receiving treatment for issues related to her anxiety, but sources close to the family stress she’s not at a hospital.

Spears’ emotional well-being took a turn for the worse after her father’s colon ruptured last year. The 37-year-old star has been extremely upset over the ongoing medical issues with her dad after revealing he almost died. She even postponed her Las Vegas residency to deal with her father’s illness.

However, sources close to the situation tell us the situation was actually much worse and Spears recently began to spiral out of control emotionally. We’re told she recently checked into a facility, but our source stressed that it is not a hospital.

While she’s been away, we’re told Kevin Federline has taken “90% custody” of the former couple’s two children, Sean and Jayden. Federline and Spears were recently locked in a battle over child support and she was ordered to pay “thousands more” in support, plus $100,000 for lawyer fees.

We’re told Federline is now considering heading back to court to ask for more money from his baby mama to care for the kids while she is away.

Meanwhile, Spears broke her social media silence Wednesday before news broke of her treatment, telling fans, “We all need to take time for a little ‘me time.'”

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

She could easily go out and get some Starbucks for all of us to see this is fake. No need for an IG account to do that. She could have Sam post a Selfie of both of them enjoying breakfast.

She clearly has issues and is adressing them. Be happy for her.

It legit JUST happened. She VERY likely has someone helping her and giving her advice. Hey doing anything could be viewed as sporadic. Also, who are we to say she has any issues? 

No one here has her diagnosis.. It is all just theories.  

Archived