The Femme Fatale tour

Miss_R

2 hours ago, mauureee said:

I dont get the love for this tour, she looks good in this gifs and pics posted but she didnt look like that in more than 80% of the tour.

It was the only time I saw her live and I truly was kinda dissapointed, maybe cuz they also scrapped half of the stuff when they arrived to latin america :whatitellu:

Are you only a fan of Britney's when she's super thin? That's misogynistic.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/3/2019 at 10:04 PM, Itachi said:

idk y the 1st thing i remember about this tour is this

dd11be3cd80eec4cd1a307e7feb56fd0.gif

:icant::shadelaugh:

anyway, always loved the DLMBTLTK performance even if the vocals were prerecorded

maxresdefault.jpg

don't let me be the last to know was not always pre-recorded.. for example she sang it live for real in Sweden..you can hear her voice in the first verse

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Are you only a fan of Britney's when she's super thin? That's misogynistic.

No. Are you only a fan when she had no work done on her face? 

Stop with the bullshit plz. I say that she didnt give her all neither had good make up or good outfits or good anything. Just good pre recorded vocals and interludes.

4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

it was boring compared to the others but at least she had a solid setlist, good production, good stage, pre-recorded vocals, less terrible outfits than POM, real world tour.

It was boring, the good stage was only for north american dates, and the outfits I prefer the best ones from POM. (Except the one from TTWE, that was beautiful). No interaction with the audience. And the production was just OK, nothing special after all of her other tours.

46 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Everything was on point except fpr Britney's styling. If she had better outfits, hairstyles and makeup everything would have been a lot better. 

her dancing was NOT on point..that was the main problem...her style was decent and if we compare it with pom 2018 tour she was miles better in femme fatale tour

3 hours ago, mauureee said:

It was boring, the good stage was only for north american dates, and the outfits I prefer the best ones from POM. (Except the one from TTWE, that was beautiful). No interaction with the audience. And the production was just OK, nothing special after all of her other tours.

I like the FFT production over OHT, then again I never liked the OHT so that could be it

FFT was still better than the POM tour :pieceofwhat:...or I guess less worse

187.jpg>>>>016.jpg

giphy.gif

The first and only time I saw her live and I managed to be at the front row, on the left side of the stage :wontcry::wontcry::wontcry: Of course it's not the best, and I still hate some of the performances (The one with the frames for example :orangu:),  but it will always be special for me.

And I still have the black t-shirt with the TTWE single cover. My sister bought another cute t-shirt but it's not on that photo.

16 hours ago, mauureee said:

No. Are you only a fan when she had no work done on her face? 

Stop with the bullshit plz. I say that she didnt give her all neither had good make up or good outfits or good anything. Just good pre recorded vocals and interludes.

I don't care about her face, she can do what she wants.

22 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

don't let me be the last to know was not always pre-recorded.. for example she sang it live for real in Sweden..you can hear her voice in the first verse

i just find it hard to believe that she sings it in the original key, when she used to sing it (live) in a lower key during oops era. oh well maybe some dates in FFT were exceptions

Archived