The Femme Fatale tour

Miss_R

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i just find it hard to believe that she sings it in the original key, when she used to sing it (live) in a lower key during oops era. oh well maybe some dates in FFT were exceptions

well she sang live with her original strong voice 2 years ago...it's not that shocking 

5 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

the fact that they have the effort for prerecorded vocals though. I thought they'd do the same for POM but was so disappointed that they didnt. Like, that was a step back though? it's a f**king residency. why not have prerecorded vocals?

she didn't even bother recording 90% of Britney Jean so why even bother with pre-recorded vocals

8 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

the fact that they have the effort for prerecorded vocals though. I thought they'd do the same for POM but was so disappointed that they didnt. Like, that was a step back though? it's a f**king residency. why not have prerecorded vocals?

There were some pre recorded vocals (Work *****, Womanizer, Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Freakshow and others) but the one song that 100% needed new vocals  (BOMT) was ignored :wontcry:

I still remember the first time I watched the FFT livestream from Sacramento. The video was from the nosebleeds and lq af. But the moment I heard prerecorded vocals I lost my ****. After watching HD videos I was impressed by the setlist and her energy on that first show (yes she was very energetic during the first couple of dates). Still to this day I appreciate all the good parts of this tour. Some very energetic performances, some live vocals here and there, He about to lose me and burning up and that pink mini cooper on stage.

Before anyone calls me deluded I know that as the tour progressed her energy was less and less and she stopped giving live vocals but I choose to focus on the things that make me love Britney.

here are some videos where she was singing over her prerecorded vocals

wow, now everybody loves this tous... for real?

I saw the Circus tour, the FFT, POM and the 2018 tour live and FFT was the worst of all! I mean yes, she still looked beautiful sometimes (but let's not forget all the panda make up) but the outfits were a nightmare, Britney herself said that they were nothing special in I Am Britney Jean... the bra for I wanna go/slave... the whole look was terrible and that's a pity because she had different options but she didn't give a ***. here's a video of all the costumes and I don't know why she didn't use all of them. 

The stage was "cool" but she decided to bring half of it to Europe and South America, why? who knows? She also deleted two performances from the tour: Burning Up ad He About To Loose Me.

it was better than the circus tour? please stop. Ok, she danced more but she wasn't able to do that, I prefer walkney during the Circus, at least she looked like a bad *** showgirl with an amazing production,

FFT looked cheap with a scared girl on the stage.

The only good thing from it were the remixes/pre recorded vocals... at least it seemed a concert

• 4 weeks later...

I agree the outfits on FF tour were either nothing special or horrible.
The worst imo is the latex&leather pink jacket. It looks so cheap and wtf latex with lace ? :ugh:

I wished she used the bodysuit, it looks nice, and the black jacket seems cool too. 

But honestly the only good ones were the kimono and the TTWE outfit. And even that wasn't incredible. For this tour the costumes were really uninspired imo, they're not ugly but they don't stand out. 

As for the performances, I saw her in Paris, she was great. I had a really good time. She was fierce ! I was sad that they deleted he about to loose me because it was my fav on the album at that time... 

It wasn't as incredible as the Circus tour because the Circus tour live was mind-blowing like you don't know where to watch anymore because so much is happening at the same time : the stage is alive on every piece of it. 
Circus tour had the best costumes so far. So beautiful and so much different things ! :comingthru:

Archived