The Femme Fatale tour

Miss_R

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i looked at im pretty sure most of the dates of dlmbtltk and there was definitely some days where her mic was on and she would give random adlibs kind of like those dates in circus tour with everytime

pomney cant relate

yeah i think so too. and at least they had the decency to actually make her sound live with new pre-recorded vocals. that's miles better than the cd vocals of pomney :jlostare:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

yeah i think so too. and at least they had the decency to actually make her sound live with new pre-recorded vocals. that's miles better than the cd vocals of pomney :jlostare:

here's the thing

they only react once Britney gets really bashed in public

for example, in 1999 Britney was accused of lipsyncing in the Grammys and a few other performances

what comes next? oops tour FILLED with live and prerecorded vocals

not one performance with cd vocals

and again in the circus tour in Australia which was probs the biggest accusation and scrutinization what comes next

femme fatale loaded with prerecorded vocals which didn't happen since oops

and in pom, she was also now blamed for it and she went to even talk about it and now dom has pre rec vocals

too bad they don't get the memo and do it 24/7 

37 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i looked at im pretty sure most of the dates of dlmbtltk and there was definitely some days where her mic was on and she would give random adlibs kind of like those dates in circus tour with everytime

pomney cant relate

I saw her in Birmingham U.K. and she was AMAZING. 

Sbe sang don’t let me be the last to know with no back up nothing you could hear her clearly, it was so unexpected and a really beautiful performance tbh 

oh n I f**king live with gimme more performance on this tour. 

I went to this tour live and loved it. Almost no Britney project has been flawless since the breakdown but we can appreciate them for what they are. There were a lot of great things about the tour. Britney herself wasn't the best she's ever been but she was dancing more than Circus (I went to Circus twice and FF was better in a lot of ways). 

I had a VERY good time at both the dates I attended. 

I remember when the tickets went on sale, I texted my friend and asked him if he'd like to have a fun, weekend getaway and attend the show. I bought us tickets for the Atlanta show. Our seats weren't that great - 13 rows from the catwalk, but we still had an AMAZING time. When we got to the show, a local radio station pulled us aside and asked for our picture. That was awesome! And right before the opening acts started, we met 3 of the dancers and took a photo with them. Oh it was just so much fun. The crowd was LOUD and I think it was almost a sold out show. 

When I got home, I wasn't satisfied at all. I NEEDED more Britney. Whenever she tours, I like to see her at least twice. I saw that there was a front row ticket in front of the b-stage on sale for the Boston show, so I bought it. And let me tell you... I am SO SO glad that I did. When I got there, I was hanging on the railing in front of the stage. The local security told me to move back, but one of the security guards that worked at the venue was someone I knew from my job. He told them that I was okay... so I pretty much did what I wanted and it was AWESOME. Nicki Minaj was on fire and she engaged with the crowd so much. I gained so much respect from her and ran out to buy Roman Reloaded when it came out the year after lol. It was just such a fun night. During the BOMT/S&M/Trouble for Me/Slave/I Wanna Go/Womanizer section, Britney's family came out and watched the show. It was her dad, Maddie, Brett & some boy. They were literally RIGHT next to me. I was speechless. I couldn't believe that Britney's family was right there. I felt like I was in the family, because I was right next to them. Funny thing is, a big, tall, security guard of Britney's was standing in front of me the whole time with this look on his face that said, "boy if you even think of trying to talk to them, I will hurt you." LMAO. I respected their personal space, but it was just so awesome to have them so close.

Seeing Britney, up close & personal like that... there's nothing like it. I don't care if she's not the best performer anymore... when she goes on tour, it's like being 11 back in 2000 all over again.

I loved the FFT era. ♥

I loved it, I know it had its flaws but I loved that tour. I had a awesome time with my friends and we had a blast fromstart to finish. I still have some of the merch. Also, that was the last time she bothered to tape full interludes *cough* unlike POM *cough*. I loved the setlist, the production, the whole concept, and everything, too bad she really didnt measure up to the production.

I dont get the love for this tour, she looks good in this gifs and pics posted but she didnt look like that in more than 80% of the tour.

It was the only time I saw her live and I truly was kinda dissapointed, maybe cuz they also scrapped half of the stuff when they arrived to latin america :whatitellu:

8 minutes ago, mauureee said:

I dont get the love for this tour, she looks good in this gifs and pics posted but she didnt look like that in more than 80% of the tour.

It was the only time I saw her live and I truly was kinda dissapointed, maybe cuz they also scrapped half of the stuff when they arrived to latin america :whatitellu:

it was boring compared to the others but at least she had a solid setlist, good production, good stage, pre-recorded vocals, less terrible outfits than POM, real world tour.

Archived