Francis Lawrence, Jonas Akerlund, Joseph Kahn,Wayne Isham

1 hour ago, umr3000 said:

Francis Lawrence and Joseph Kahn have directed some of Britney’s career best music videos. Truly iconic. Therefore I’d love for them to be part of creating visuals for Britney’s next album campaign. 

I doubt that Joseph Kahn would like to come back after the Perfume drama

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Roger said:

I doubt that Joseph Kahn would like to come back after the Perfume drama

I guess given their long time relationship/friendship they could have a talk and agree on what specifically both want as a final result. 

David LaChapelle didn't end up so convinced after the Everytime mv and he did work with her for Make Me which ended up in.... Well that's another story. 

Josep Kahan is a great director but only some specific songs would fit in his style. Uptempo electronic songs with Britney being a sexualized ***** (which is not bad) but we cant force a song to feature such kind of visuals when the sound doesn't match. 

20 hours ago, Bundy said:

I remember him being so sweet defending Britney for being late, saying she had all these papz following her, but i couldnt find the interview now

He also said this

“On set,” says Isham of Spears, “she was very professional, excited to work and beautiful as always. I was impressed with her focus as she choreographed the dance herself. Her endurance was remarkable, as we had a long day.”

He adds, “She almost outlasted me, which is amazing! It was a pleasure to work with her again.” (He also directed the “I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman” video for Spears.)

I remember Britney didn´t atteand first filming day, so the insurance had to pay for delaying the whole production hahahaha

QUEEN OF MAKE US WAITING!

1 hour ago, Barajas said:

I remember Britney didn´t atteand first filming day, so the insurance had to pay for delaying the whole production hahahaha

QUEEN OF MAKE US WAITING!

I didnt know that lol maybe it had smt to do with the many paparazzi that wouldnt leave her alone 

• Content Curators
On 3/30/2019 at 11:22 AM, 3isacharm said:

didn't the POM director did INAGNYAW?

im sorry but just the fact that he directed those two vids makes me laugh:gloria:

its just that not a girl not yet a woman and pom are like poles apart

but both send important messages and will be respected:queenflopga:

I love Circus MV. The visuals are incredible! :sobbing:

Image result for britney spears circus video gif Image result for britney spears circus video gif

And David Lachapelle deserved a mention and not POM director (even tho INAGNYAW is pretty good too). Oh, and Joseph doesn't always create "****** concepts" for her videos, don't forget that he also directed Stronger and Perfume (btw, I think his original idea for perfume would have been amazing)

Also, Slumber Party could have easily been released during her prime. That video is sooo good! Probably her best video since HIAM. She needs to work with that director again.:tbh:

Related image Image result for britney spears slumber party video gif

On 3/30/2019 at 3:46 PM, sue the expectional earner said:

grotesque means disgusting? well, grotesque is an art movement in history. look it up hun. and grotesque circus means exaggerated circus scope with visuals.

an example photo for you
avatars-000057462047-8486nr-t500x500.jpg

My late AF reply. 

I had to look up “grotesque circus” and cinema specifically. I never knew it was a thing. The word alone doesn’t have very pleasant meaning but I did the research haha

Archived