Francis Lawrence, Jonas Akerlund, Joseph Kahn,Wayne Isham

i really wanted to share her visually peak how impressive was.

Francis Lawrence: a grotesque circus visual (my favorite music video from her and i think he was the best director she has ever worked with)

SpitefulOpenAndalusianhorse-size_restric

Joseph Kahn: creator of legendary toxic and womanizer music videos, ****** concepts

tumblr_mr6o6y4QVv1qd8zg3o1_500.gif  ScornfulSimplisticDarwinsfox-size_restri

Jonas Akerlund: pointing out ups and downs, metaphors, exploitation of music industry

anigif_enhanced-6443-1403913404-5.gif

Wayne Isham: director of maybe the most important music video of her career. the real come back and rebellious movement.

giphy.gif
(the drunk woman on the left is legend)

new era with amazing visuals would be great. i'd die for britney and nick knight collab. he worked with gaga and bjork or jean baptiste mordono who directed madonna's human nature.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

@sue the expectional earner Circus isnt grotesque... Circus gave us a great visual. You know “grotesque” means disgusting, right?

grotesque: 1. strange and unpleasant, especially in a silly or slightly frightening way:

Podobny obraz Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney spears circus dancers gif

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney spears circus dancers gif

Amazing video, deserves baskets of awards :bow: at first glance I was sort of disappointed:excuseu:, but it grows on me big time, it demands sophistication from the viewer :queenflopga:

Joseph Kahn = ******?  Don't you mean flashing lights, cool CGI and/or many alter-egos / costume changes?  Stronger was iconic yet not ******.

Also, you forgot Colin Tilley who directed the iconic Slumber Party video.

And Chris Applebaum who directed the gorgeous and wig-snatching Overprotected Remix video.

:bedtime:

2 hours ago, jennyj said:

Joseph Kahn = ******?  Don't you mean flashing lights, cool CGI and/or many alter-egos / costume changes?  Stronger was iconic yet not ******.

Also, you forgot Colin Tilley who directed the iconic Slumber Party video.

And Chris Applebaum who directed the gorgeous and wig-snatching Overprotected Remix video.

:bedtime:

Slumber Party video is overrated. It has nice visuals and was watchable unlike her last 3 MVs but that's pretty much it :bedtime:

I really like Jake Nava as well. I think My prerogative is so amazing that even oily and greasy Kfed couldnt ruin It. Also IUSA is underrated af. It has a good concept and talks about the hypocrisy of some american prudes that act some way in public worried about their image but behind close doors act as "freak" as the ones they love to criticize.

7 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

He did the best he could with 2007ney though. Probably the hardest person to work with at the time.

I remember him being so sweet defending Britney for being late, saying she had all these papz following her, but i couldnt find the interview now

He also said this

“On set,” says Isham of Spears, “she was very professional, excited to work and beautiful as always. I was impressed with her focus as she choreographed the dance herself. Her endurance was remarkable, as we had a long day.”

He adds, “She almost outlasted me, which is amazing! It was a pleasure to work with her again.” (He also directed the “I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman” video for Spears.)

18 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

Wayne Isham: director of maybe the most important music video of her career. the real come back and rebellious movement.

:blol::blol::blol:

Music videos from the Blackout era are her worst. The music was great but she wasn't on her best condition to make good visuals. 

Archived