Someone posted this really good quality show from POM Tour on 3/22/19

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

even screenshots from Youtube videos look nicer than anything from POM.

There are some good pics but Britney can do better.

I saw that Beyonce has had the same stylist since she went solo and prior to working with Beyonce, she worked with Elizabeth Taylor for 20 years. 

If Britney had a stylist like that she would look incredible, which is really her job if she makes public appearances etc... But we know she doesn't care much.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

No. Ariana's look like a ball in the middle of a dark room with nothing else to offer :juggingu:

Ariana isnt one of the ones I mentioned as great tours from last year.

Lmao I didnt even notice that she didnt have a spotlight on her. How stupid. That seems like a beginner mistake and somehting they should have noticed.

1 minute ago, glorified.ho said:

I'm very surprised with Justin's visuals. His tour looks great.

it was amazing. I saw him and was ready to drag him to shreds. I didnt like any of his new music and he isnt the dancer he used to be but I saw Britney a couple of days before him and god the difference in quality of the show and performer was shocking.

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

omg I loved this one from Paris too, her energy and she was fierce

Her tics are out of control here and she has no rhythm. She's doing the moves like she's counting in her head. She also cannot stand still. She has to move (a dance move or a tic) every single second. Break the Ice is a mess. I couldn't watch after that. Oh, Britney what happened? :(  She had gotten her swag back and then this happened. 

Comparing this to the POM show I went to is wild. 

5 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

xtina stans getting brave i see. if you don't like it, then don't go. Nobody is forcing you see and if you don't like Britney either then leave this forum, it will be a better place without you. Why not try xtina forum? Oh.... wait, my bad.:akii:

I obviously like britney or I wouldn't be here. All in all I paid about 300€ to see her because ppl here kept telling me how awesome it is in person.. and I disagree. The only great thing about it was the atmosphere created by the fans. I hated it so much that I'm not going to go see Christina this year so her oversized, over singing *** cant dissapoint me too. 

15 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

you do realize this is a discussion board right? You asked me who did it better, I answered and then you said thats not fiar because those are professional pics (some of them were youtube screenshots) then I replied with **** of me professional pics and then you tried to make me seem bitter that POM was actually good,,,, But you posted an edited video that takes away most of the stuff that made it **** and just doesnt represent reality....

I mean look at this... take note of her hand movements, the hair fixing and her overall appearance and tell me thats acceptable for a star like Britney.. I dare you.

She is so over it by this point lmao

Archived